50 Shades of UFOBAITCO

A7T3C

20 minutes ago, mrlang123 said:

I'm not going to argue, bash, accuse, or anything like that  and you and I have done and I would do business again just but want to say there are two sides to every story and deceit certainly can go both ways. Cheers

Deceit was a one way street on this one 100%. I’m tempted to go into detail on my last experience with him that I’m sure would change your mind, but it’s not worth the time. The amount of people coming forward, and the countless people I know staying quiet, speak volumes by themselves. Everyone has had different experiences with him, and I had countless good experiences before it went bad (that’s why I had 31 of his baits at one point), so not everyone will understand the frustration a lot of us have gone through. No hard feelings

14 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

Deceit was a one way street on this one 100%. I’m tempted to go into detail on my last experience with him that I’m sure would change your mind, but it’s not worth the time. The amount of people coming forward, and the countless people I know staying quiet, speak volumes by themselves. Everyone has had different experiences with him, and I had countless good experiences before it went bad (that’s why I had 31 of his baits at one point), so not everyone will understand the frustration a lot of us have gone through. No hard feelings

I'm actually really really interested in what happened to you. It had to be horrible for you to liquidate your 31 baits from your favorite swimbait maker ? I feel like you've hinted at it multiple times and if there was ever a time you might as well air it now. 

23 minutes ago, Jstew75 said:

Thanks man, glad you could dig up an old post for some cheap laughs. 

Bro, knowing what Josh has been through himself I don’t think that was ever his intention.  It might not have been as serious as what you had to deal with but it was close. No one is on here for cheap laughs nor do they no what someone might be dealing with in their personal lives.  I’m sure had he known he would have never ever posted his message.  And also very sorry for your loss and what you’ve been through Brotha.  My sincerest condolences to you and your family for your loss 

10 minutes ago, Rharttulane said:

I'm actually really really interested in what happened to you. It had to be horrible for you to liquidate your 31 baits from your favorite swimbait maker ? I feel like you've hinted at it multiple times and if there was ever a time you might as well air it now. 

Feel free to text me if you want the full story. I’m not trying to throw salt on the wound, I just wanted to voice my dissatisfaction with the customer service I’ve received as well 

5 minutes ago, Jstew75 said:

Sorry if I sound sour I only lost my 5 day old. and I don't mean to sound like an A$$ but I'm really not over it.  Hes on Univers where that screenshot came from if he remembers that random post then he should also remember the one where I put up "My heart is hurting right now but I wanted to take a moment to tell each and everyone of y'all I love you and hold your babies tight for me" Or the one where i put "I would like to take a moment to thank Chris Hudson and Ger Khang the last 2 weeks have been the hardest times I have ever gone through but you fellas have brought some joy to me. These baits mean more to me than you will ever know. Ger thank you so much for putting Shiloh's name on the crawler that's an amazing touch and I love it. I know I won't ever have her back here on earth but now I can take her fishing with me thank you so much" with a picture of this crawler that has Shiloh's birth date and the Date of death on there. super happy i could be a small part of yall's entertainment. 

275566284_769789117317743_1385277480371691290_n.jpg

That was really an awesome gesture on Gers behalf and truly shows what this community is all about.  Big baits don’t mean jack ish in the grand scheme of things.  The two golden rules I live by are family first and treat others how you wish to be treated.  I think the majority of this community would agree and if they don’t they don’t belong on here anyway.  

Lets stop with all this bullshit bewteen members.

A member went throught something that is a parents worst nightmare and there is no need to post what day he posted a bait for sale.

That was zero to do with this post. Most of the time it is better to read something and just move on, no need to investigate things or prove someone wrong when it has no bearing on you.

Example if someone post a 5 pound fish and said it was 10 pounds, just say congratulations and more on. That post will not change anything in your life.

This is a general statement and NOT directed at anyone.

Keep the post on subject.

Thanks,

Brian

1 hour ago, bassbass said:

Lets stop with all this bullshit bewteen members.

A member went throught something that is a parents worst nightmare and there is no need to post what day he posted a bait for sale.

That was zero to do with this post. Most of the time it is better to read something and just move on, no need to investigate things or prove someone wrong when it has no bearing on you.

Example if someone post a 5 pound fish and said it was 10 pounds, just say congratulations and more on. That post will not change anything in your life.

This is a general statement and NOT directed at anyone.

Keep the post on subject.

Thanks,

Brian

Well said, Brian. Respect.

On 8/15/2022 at 8:38 PM, JacksonF said:

Yes I to want to hear the reason why!!!! That's a huge collection, he mustve  really fudged up

On 8/14/2022 at 10:15 PM, bassbass said:

You my friend wins the internet with.....

waxed romantically about his baits

Really? I thought the OP’s “Spicy McChicken” comment was right up there lol. 

A bait is a bait is a bait. Never owned a UFO, never will, don’t even care to. Learn how to utilize baits and you’ll catch the same fish on a $40 bull wake as you will a UFO you paid $350 for…

1 hour ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Really? I thought the OP’s “Spicy McChicken” comment was right up there lol. 

A bait is a bait is a bait. Never owned a UFO, never will, don’t even care to. Learn how to utilize baits and you’ll catch the same fish on a $40 bull wake as you will a UFO you paid $350 for…

Yes that was a good one too.

You hit the nail right on the head. 5% bait 95% swimbaiter.