Bl8nkt x DRT

_diggy_

2 hours ago, bassbass said:

Yup thats because 9.9 out of 10 swimbaiters listen to others instead of getting on the water and learning their own thing.

Then they will fish it… realize that they bought the wrong one… then realize they can’t give it away and it will end up on the wall. 

28 minutes ago, Sean k said:

Then they will fish it… realize that they bought the wrong one… then realize they can’t give it away and it will end up on the wall. 

Or in the black market for double the price lol waiting fr the how to fish it , did I buy the wrong one post .

18 hours ago, Sean k said:

I'm actually one of the rare few that prefers the hi float - based on where I fish it and how. I spaced the drop though and came in late - picked up a low float. Maybe one of these guys that realizes they just want a low will luck out with a trade!

1 hour ago, db220 said:

It's the reason I bought it but I fish the same body of water and he hasn't steered me wrong yet...

Likewise..

Honestly I'm not sure what all the hub bub is about. Who deemed Lo Float the only way to fish a TiK?

9 hours ago, LowSpinner said:

Likewise..

Honestly I'm not sure what all the hub bub is about. Who deemed Lo Float the only way to fish a TiK?

I haven’t spent a ton of time fishing the tiny klash but I’ve only ever thrown the low float model. I bought one of each this time, one to run as more of a wake and crank the other as a glide/crankdown. I didn’t get the vtail though, hopefully I can still catch something without it 

21 hours ago, LowSpinner said:

Likewise..

I never fished any and don't know much about them, but as a newbie it's strange to see comments about how they are the wrong ones. I can't see the Toxic guys finally getting their color pattern on a DRT and saying "Let's order a couple of hundred of the ones that don't work and talk them up" instead of just doubling the order size on the low floats. Mine shipped and I'm going to fish them and find out. I have a lot of Toxic crankdowns so I figured the hi float would be something that I could throw more easily on top to change things up. 

5 minutes ago, db220 said:

I never fished any and don't know much about them, but as a newbie it's strange to see comments about how they are the wrong ones. I can't see the Toxic guys finally getting their color pattern on a DRT and saying "Let's order a couple of hundred of the ones that don't work and talk them up" instead of just doubling the order size on the low floats. Mine shipped and I'm going to fish them and find out. I have a lot of Toxic crankdowns so I figured the hi float would be something that I could throw more easily on top to change things up. 

I have found it pretty strange as well., I bought into the Lo Float only hype for my initial TiK purchases. The Lo Float will definitely allow you to get it down deeper. 

Watching him work it in and out of wake to crank down reminds me of the same way we fish his WnC's and 66's, sign me up.

Looking forward to twitching and cranking the F out of mine, let me know how it goes for you out here in the Dirty D brother.