Jinxd’s Blue Gill

Jim137a

Had the opportunity to actually fish @Jinxd12 6” 2.5 oz bait and all I can say is wow. 

Paint is solid and the colors I chose were spot on for for a generic gill pattern. 

The swim is really incredible and the bait sits nice and level in the water, wake is awesome with a little shoulder roll, tracks straight as an arrow, walks and spits some water with rod inputs and will crank down about 12”.  I fished it on 2 different rods - 1 with 15# and the other with 20 # Izorline copoly. You can def get the bait deeper on the crank with flourocarbon.

regarding the crank down - if you tie direct the bait doesn’t want to wake and will only crank down - its absolutely not an issue as I fished it with a #3 decoy egg snap and the wake as well as the crank were spot on  

it has a very subtle knock. 

The attached video is actually dead sticking the bait in choppy water so u can see theres plenty of movement. 

Tail is durable. 

I fished mine with size 1 Gamakatsu 2X round bends and had zero issues with with hooks marrying or catching the lip or line so the placement of the rotating hook hangers is spot on  

As most of you that know me  - I have quite  a few baits and @Jinxd12 bait performs just as good if not better than some hype baits costing 2 to 3 times more .

If you’re looking for a great wake bait at a really reasonable price hit @Jinxd12 up  

I fished the bait last night and had a solid fish on - lost him as I was lifting him over a log  

fished it today in brite sunny conditions, 95 degree reel feel temps and managed 2 chunky NJ August Bass - one of them wouldn’t cooperate and abandoned ship before i could get a good pic.

I’m definitely going to be throwing this a lot more as conditions seem to finally be getting better  

8C9342CA-F9A6-4D04-B0FB-56DFA62AEF3E.jpeg

5DA0781C-9D7D-4173-8D3F-ADE54713CAD1.jpeg

472DF0A4-6850-4726-A8EE-D88664E49FC0.jpeg