WTB Joe Adams Woodtails

WUMFL

17 minutes ago, Mikey99 said:

Taking it way back with these!!  

Hell yeah! Love them. I wish he still made them. I’ve heard some of the history but would love to know more. I’m a local NE guy so he’s from around my area!

9 minutes ago, tybo jones said:

He did a run a couple years ago. Wish I grabbed one then. 
so there around. Maybe try on NEF?

NEF? Not sure I know what that is. And where would he even do a run of them? Can’t seem to find him online. He’s supposedly in Ct which is my home turf!

NewEnglandFishing.net

Not very active theses days but an old school forum that joe Adam’s was a member on. He did the “last run” 5 or 6 years ago. 
might be worth a shot. 

Still a lot of good info on that forum. Just gotta search for it.  Back in the day a lot of good fisherman giving out some great info on swimbait fishing early on in the north east. 

20 minutes ago, tybo jones said:

NewEnglandFishing.net

Not very active theses days but an old school forum that joe Adam’s was a member on. He did the “last run” 5 or 6 years ago. 
might be worth a shot. 

Still a lot of good info on that forum. Just gotta search for it.  Back in the day a lot of good fisherman giving out some great info on swimbait fishing early on in the north east. 

Thanks man, I just posted there and I’m gonna take a look through it more thoroughly later tonight. Appreciate it!

6 hours ago, tybo jones said:

NewEnglandFishing.net

might be worth a shot. 

I got one from that run, but can’t remember what I did with mine, very cool baits

2 hours ago, Mossypumpkin said:

I always liked a slammer more. They seemed a bit more versatile than the WT. but I bet @bassturds could give you some info. He’s got a few and has always had interest in them

I do love my slammers, I have a bunch of them myself and they always produce! The thing I like about the Woodtail though is the action is a good amount different and the size is just right. 9” is sometimes a little big and 7” is just too small! I’ll have to see if I can get in contact with @bassturds !

4 hours ago, Rob catchandrelease said:

I got one from that run, but can’t remember what I did with mine, very cool baits

Awesome! Its a shame you can’t find it. A piece of swimbait history and if you didn’t want it there’d be some money in your pocket! :grin:

On 9/22/2022 at 6:48 AM, Mossypumpkin said:

I always liked a slammer more. They seemed a bit more versatile than the WT. but I bet @bassturds could give you some info. He’s got a few and has always had interest in them

I only got one woodtail!  Would love to get more