Drt question

Efrain

Hello, looking for information on drt tk, joker, and tk 9. Interested if possible on their sizes/weight and how to fish them and their accessories. I tried looking for info but all my searches produce hits for purchasing drt lures. Thank you for the time

Tiny Klash - Length: 6.6 Inches… Weight: 2oz 

Wake/crank/Glide depending on lips. Can add weight to it as well to get it to suspend or faster ROF…

Klash 9 - is the big brother to the TK. Made to be fished the same way…. Length: 9 inch class Weight: 3.5 oz class.

The Joker is strictly a wake bait. They make them with rattles or none. Can be waked with or without lip. 

Length Weight Type
8.2 inches 3oz

Edited by iFishLA

There was a video posted a while back that was in Japanese. I had it saved, so I thought. Since the purchase of a new phone I haven’t been able to locate it. It was 2 guys and they were at an indoor test tank going over modes and weight placement. 

I know I saw it here on SU but for some reason I can’t find it. A link would be greatly appreciated!

I love fishing the DRT TK and K9. With the TK, I have had most of my dead walking and cranking. what i use to deadwalk it, is the short lip, and the transfer tail in mode B. the regular lip works good too. I've found that this mode fishes best, on a lighter swimbait rod, in the medium heavy realm. or even, a frog or flippin stick. The key to the deadwalk is not to overwork it. just very light twitches. What I do to crank it, is with the regular lip, and V tail. it works okay with the transfer tail in mode A, but i prefer the V tail. just cast it way out there and reel it back in. I've had the most luck with a moderate retrieve. Some other ideas for the TK, is to take the lip out, and fish it with the transfer tail in mode B. Just cast it out there, and sweep/twitch your rod with slack in the line. I've found that this works better in the spring.

Now I have much less experience with the K9. I fish it with the lip out, and transfer tail in mode B. I fish it with no slack in the line, just a short twitch of the rod, and a half reel turn. I really only fish the K9 in/around cover. 

The deal with the klash series is that there are ten billion different ways to fish them. Go out, and put in some time with them.

Tight lines!