Just got band from Bedfishnation

swimbait 24/7

Where did my post go?! I thought this was supposed to be a site where the truth could be spoken.

Ditto, apparently you can say what you want if you know the right people, I've said my part and I am done.

Butch 8802 bull craps buddy said you dress funny,what a coward. Keep on keeping on Butch. And welcome to the banned club

I'm far from a coward buddy, but it's ok. I catch fish on the Bull Shad, it produces for me so what else should I say about it. Just because there is drama in some circles in Georgia about who invented it, etc, I should join the group of sheep on these sites and say its a bad bait? Caught my two best fish ever on the g2 Bull Shad. Caught my 3rd biggest on a freestyle herring, it was my first post on swbn. Mickey makes awesome baits, but they are hard to get a hold of and if I need something to fish why not buy the bull shad,and if it works why not boast, its what we do on here right? I have been trying to get a freestyle shad for 6 months but can't afford the $150 they usually go for on the BM or ebay. I can buy 2 Hardgills and and Bull shad for that price. We all have a love of swimbaits or why else would we be here. I hope everyone catches fish however they want within the legal boundaries. Mike Long is the king of big bass, check his resume.

I shouldn't have come after Butch, never met the man. He might be a good guy, just thought it was weak for him to come after Matt and Mike then come and complain over here like he didn't start this mess. I'm done, don't want to get banned, I enjoy this forum like the other one a lot.

Butch 8802 bull craps buddy said you dress funny,what a coward. Keep on keeping on Butch. And welcome to the banned club

I'm far from a coward buddy, but it's ok. I catch fish on the Bull Shad, it produces for me so what else should I say about it. Just because there is drama in some circles in Georgia about who invented it, etc, I should join the group of sheep on these sites and say its a bad bait? Caught my two best fish ever on the g2 Bull Shad. Caught my 3rd biggest on a freestyle herring, it was my first post on swbn. Mickey makes awesome baits, but they are hard to get a hold of and if I need something to fish why not buy the bull shad,and if it works why not boast, its what we do on here right? I have been trying to get a freestyle shad for 6 months but can't afford the $150 they usually go for on the BM or ebay. I can buy 2 Hardgills and and Bull shad for that price. We all have a love of swimbaits or why else would we be here. I hope everyone catches fish however they want within the legal boundaries. Mike Long is the king of big bass, check his resume.

I shouldn't have come after Butch, never met the man. He might be a good guy, just thought it was weak for him to come after Matt and Mike then come and complain over here like he didn't start this mess. I'm done, don't want to get banned, I enjoy this forum like the other one a lot.

Whats interesting is you don't want to check Butch's resume. The guy has it all documented on video and has been giving us a sneak peak of what he calls "junk video" which to me are still amazing. It's all there to be seen on raw footage, nothing is hidden. It's scary thinking of the monsters that will show up on what he considers good footage.

It makes me wonder how someone can argue with the video...

Mickey, please give Butch permission to post just a couple of videos catching fish on your baits. I'm sure there's a bunch of guys on the site that would love to see them.

Everyone already understands you can't realistically keep up with demands on your baits...what could a couple of 3:16 vs. trophy bass Butch-style videos hurt?

Thank you

.Last I heard of you is you where tired of the 3:16 crowd anyway. Why start this.

"sbnquote" bassdaddy- So let me see if I understand the jist of your post...

You are a hater and you swallow?

and....

Damn...I had no idea that was Butch.

To tell you the truth, I was thinking it was my ex-wife.

Its A-s-s kissin time LOL :lol:

thats why

8802 plain and simple there is no room for you over here. Consider yourself kicked of the island, You and your girly shorts. You going after butch is like someone going after Family, there is going to be a consequences. Stay over on the other site.

You mess with one bean, you mess with the whole burrito.

You are a dumd ass prick! Just started fishing swimbait and you know it all right!You better gain 80 pound and get an extra thick mouth piece befor you go romping around here little man! Go fish that ish. F u Twinkle toes!

I'm 6'3 you . I pray you or Roofus the Stunt Bum Brown take me up on this offer, bring your video cameras as I will mine and we can post the results of what will happen if you two do show up. Enough with the ish talking, show up or shut the f up. You won't Mickey, your a "Not Allowed" and I will expose you tough guy!

See you soon! oh ps my real name is Tom Winnard, don't want to hide behind a fake name this forum

You are a dumd ass prick! Just started fishing swimbait and you know it all right!You better gain 80 pound and get an extra thick mouth piece befor you go romping around here little man! Go fish that ish. F u Twinkle toes!

I'm 6'3 you . I pray you or Roofus the Stunt Bum Brown take me up on this offer, bring your video cameras as I will mine and we can post the results of what will happen if you two do show up. Enough with the ish talking, show up or shut the f up. You won't Mickey, your a "Not Allowed" and I will expose you tough guy!

See you soon! oh ps my real name is Tom Winnard, don't want to hide behind a fake name this forum

Well tom your a dork and you look the part as well and it's not cool to speak down on others for how they dress when catching sho nuff pigs. Maybe you just need you a$$ kicked. Go fish your bull crap and when it breaks see if the shock boat king will fix it for yea. Keep catching little fish like the one above and you proly wont have any problems with your bait. I bet you will

8802, I don't normally get involved or even read these long posts of drama, but you really are in the wrong here. Your first time in you go after someone on this site that is considered a legend and you don't expect any feedback? That either makes you a troll or very stupid. They can talk all the crap they want on that other site that we are 3:16 slaves but they dont' know the facts, I can guarantee you that most of the members here throw more than just Mickey's baits. We just talk about them a lot because why????? They flat out catch fish. Instead of talking ish about fighting, get a plane ticket and go out to Cali and fish against Butch or Mickey if you really want to have your a$$ handed to you. Otherwise, don't let the door hit ya pal.

BTW, you will not get banned over here, this is the underground, not the "if you talk bad about our sponsers your are going to get banned" forum.

smiley-middle-finger.gif