3:16 wake bait- carp or lit up bass or super shad

Basscaster

I need two colors in the wake jr's. I will be fishing mostly clear water (some strip pits-with shad)with some stained water in Spring. I only can buy 2 wake baits. what colors do you guys suggest, I live in Southern IL. and fish a lot of water with 4#- 6# bass in them. Some lakes have bass to #10. I was leaning towards picking two customs but I understand lakes with trout grow Fat Bass. let me hear your color suggestions. Thanks.

I went with carp and chartreuse shad although I don't think that color is ultimately what causes the bait to get bit. Too many big fish caught on baits that are chewed up almost beyond recognition to put that much faith in a color. I think it's more about what color gives you the confidence to keep throwing the bait.

I went with carp and chartreuse shad although I don't think that color is ultimately what causes the bait to get bit. Too many big fish caught on baits that are chewed up almost beyond recognition to put that much faith in a color. I think it's more about what color gives you the confidence to keep throwing the bait.

^ This!!!

^ This!!!

Smart man..you could toss any color it'll get bit black in the middle of the day gets bit