Cavity in my DS customs glide

Hooksets_arefree

1 hour ago, David Wo said:

It’s where bait makers add or remove weight when they tune and test.  Some are deeper and some are flush with the joint. Probably a non issue.  Like guys said, go throw it.  

I swam it in the pool the day I got it and it swam good. Just wasn’t sure if it was swimming as intended. Mostly was just curious if anyone else had the same thing in their DS glide. Thanks for the feedback 

11 hours ago, Hooksets_arefree said:

Recently got this bait in a trade and I noticed this cavity inside the joint today, I haven’t fished the bait yet but was unsure if somebody else has one they can look at and let me know if this normal or a defect?

9D1CCC8A-082F-4789-B78D-F3D815A65FD4.jpeg

I could send pictures if you'd like but I like DS Customs glides. I like them so much that I actually have two 10" glides and three 8" glides. With that being said they all have that weight cavity.

If you have insta...hit up Dan. Probably one of the nicest dudes you will ever talk to.

If not he is in here as well @Ds.attack.rat. He outlines his process pretty well on insta and you can see small pieces of each process he goes through.

Throw the bait, it will get bit!

55 minutes ago, Phil A. said:

I could send pictures if you'd like but I like DS Customs glides. I like them so much that I actually have two 10" glides and three 8" glides. With that being said they all have that weight cavity.

Thanks but no need! I just haven’t seen it before but I feel better knowing others also have the same cavity 

2 minutes ago, Jinxd12 said:

If you have insta...hit up Dan. Probably one of the nicest dudes you will ever talk to.

If not he is in here as well @Ds.attack.rat. He outlines his process pretty well on insta and you can see small pieces of each process he goes through.

Throw the bait, it will get bit!

It’s all good, others have assured me this is normal for his baits. No doubt this thing will get bit if I can ever get a day off work! This thing looks killer!

Hey. Like many on here have mentioned that’s the cavity that I tune the bait with. No need to worry your bait is fine. Just thought I’d chime in to give you a little reassurance.  Hope you catch some tanks with it !

3 hours ago, Ds.attack.rat said:

Hey. Like many on here have mentioned that’s the cavity that I tune the bait with. No need to worry your bait is fine. Just thought I’d chime in to give you a little reassurance.  Hope you catch some tanks with it !

Thanks! Beautiful bait btw. Only one I own I felt I should but some hookrash armor on haha. Hope to get some good ones on it