Clickbait ufo

Swimbait freak

3 minutes ago, Swimbait freak said:

And attacking a child is not helping him I’m sorry u were not 14 at some point.  This is unreal we spent good money with u people to include u. All was good when we were sending the money. And furthermore i can not swallow that u all have never sold something for more than u paid last I checked that’s not shitty it’s smart. againg My number is 4782886807 call me with any grief and leave my kid alone we have never not sent money or done a dirty deal. And all think u know and u have no idea what our situation is and quite frankly I didn’t know someone cutting a price from 250 to 220 is some grand kind gesture.   

I am 35 years old, I too was a young teenager and made mistakes, but when I made a mistake my parents would never shelter me from the consequences, and I am very grateful for that because it has made me the man I am today. Telling your kid that taking advantage of a kind gesture is “smart” is honestly disgusting. Too many entitled youth these days that have never learned to face the consequences of their actions. Shame on you 

1 minute ago, JacksonF said:

I am 35 years old, I too was a young teenager and made mistakes, but when I made a mistake my parents would never shelter me from the consequences, and I am very grateful for that because it has made me the man I am today. Telling your kid that taking advantage of a kind gesture is “smart” is honestly disgusting. Too many entitled youth these days that have never learned to face the consequences of their actions. Shame on you 

Phone hasn’t rang yet key board warrior 

3 minutes ago, Swimbait freak said:

Well no I have spent over 520 with this person so giving him a deal of 30 off asking price wasn’t a shocker.  And 14 yo kids are impulsive and do things. I paid cash for the bait and therefore it’s mine and last I checked that wasn’t morally wrong to do as I please with it. Are y’all emotionally involved with these baits? Attacking a child and people pm him with threats is what I have a problem with y’all are grown men and I refuse to believe in your life you have never bought anything and turned and made a profit to get something you need you can’t tell me u haven’t.  

Take the high road, close his account on this forum, and teach your kid to be a respectable human being and to be grateful. Chris could have sold that bait for $300+, just like your kid is trying to do now. He’s taking charity and turning it into profits. That’s terrible, but it sounds like you condone that as a parent, so from the good group of guys/gals on swimbait underground, we wish you all luck in life

1 minute ago, JacksonF said:

Take the high road, close his account on this forum, and teach your kid to be a respectable human being and to be grateful. Chris could have sold that bait for $300+, just like your kid is trying to do now. He’s taking charity and turning it into profits. That’s terrible, but it sounds like you condone that as a parent, so from the good group of guys/gals on swimbait underground, we wish you all luck in life

HE NEVER ASKED FOR CHARITY THE BAIT WAS FOR SALE AT 250 if Chris wanted 300 he should have gotten it. That’s on him but my money was good enough for u right. 

1 minute ago, Swimbait freak said:

And I’m 37 yo and never had a kind pure gesture from human beings in my life a kind gesture shouldn’t come with tracking 

So maybe kindness is something new you’ve never experienced then, but if you want more of it, don’t take advantage of it. 

ps- I have zero desire to talk to you and your salty entitled attitude on the phone. I’m sure most people feel that way

Just now, JacksonF said:

So maybe kindness is something new you’ve never experienced then, but if you want more of it, don’t take advantage of it. 

ps- I have zero desire to talk to you and your salty entitled attitude on the phone. I’m sure most people feel that way

Great lmao "Not Allowed" "Not Allowed" keep snake charming u will get bit 

1 minute ago, Swimbait freak said:

Great lmao "Not Allowed" "Not Allowed" keep snake charming u will get bit 

I feel like I’m talking to an angry, entitled wall, so I’m gunna go spend happy time with my family and teach my kids good life lessons along the way. Good luck to you and your son