Clickbait ufo

Swimbait freak

18 hours ago, chefchris said:

Kind of whack man, sold you that bait for $220 shipped to help you out a week ago and now it’s here being flipped, not the best way to go about getting baits 

I tried to do a solid for him and also offered at retail plus shipping and I'm glad he declined my offer. It woulda been on here for $310 a week later. thats crazy

3 minutes ago, 717liprippers said:

I tried to do a solid for him and also offered at retail plus shipping and I'm glad he declined my offer. It woulda been on here for $310 a week later. thats crazy

Told him this is well  

Just FYI, my Swimbait reel took a ish on me the day I received my UFO and I was going to try to get one on my own but my mom saw that I was gonna have to sell my UFO and she insisted getting the reel for me 

Just now, Swimbait freak said:

Told him this is well  

Just FYI, my Swimbait reel took a ish on me the day I received my UFO and I was going to try to get one on my own but my mom saw that I was gonna have to sell my UFO and she insisted getting the reel for me 

none of what you just said justifies posting a bait for $90 more that you just got from another member who tried helping you out......

29 minutes ago, Swimbait freak said:

Why does it matter anymore I got the reel and I’m keeping the ufo

I’m going to assume you’re young and give you a bit of leeway. No matter the reason, when someone within this community is selfless and gives or sells you a bait well below aftermarket value, you keep that bait and fish it. If you need money after the fact, you privately contact the member that hooked you up and work something out or at the minimum get their blessing before selling. It’s always been an unspoken rule among the community.

It matters now because past behavior effects your current character. I’m not being hard on you. I’m simply offering free advice. 

4 minutes ago, SVT THUNDER said:

I’m going to assume you’re young and give you a bit of leeway. No matter the reason, when someone within this community is selfless and gives or sells you a bait well below aftermarket value, you keep that bait and fish it. If you need money after the fact, you privately contact the member that hooked you up and work something out or at the minimum get their blessing before selling. It’s always been an unspoken rule among the community.

It matters now because past behavior effects your current character. I’m not being hard on you. I’m simply offering free advice. 

Not gonna lie, i thought I was gonna get grounded after reading this 

19 hours ago, chefchris said:

Kind of whack man, sold you that bait for $220 shipped to help you out a week ago and now it’s here being flipped, not the best way to go about getting baits 

Sorry this happened to you man. Very similar thing happened to me awhile ago and it honestly stings a little. It’s like you’re going out of your way to be a nice person and help someone out and they basically just ish on you for it and take advantage of it. It’s sad seeing people regularly do this. It’s not right but remember your acts of kindness don’t go unseen. 
Have a good day

33 minutes ago, GlideGuys said:

Sorry this happened to you man. Very similar thing happened to me awhile ago and it honestly stings a little. It’s like you’re going out of your way to be a nice person and help someone out and they basically just ish on you for it and take advantage of it. It’s sad seeing people regularly do this. It’s not right but remember your acts of kindness don’t go unseen. 
Have a good day

lesson learned, the hook up train has derailed. sucks for other "kids" starting out that are legit, after i posted my comment yesterday had 3 different people PM me about him doing similar things and trying to sell/trade baits he didn't have in his possession yet, which he also tried to do with this bait. there are a lot of good kids here that end up getting the short end of the stick do to other people. 

To all the people that left me nasty pms I have responded to all of you. And I will be leaving the underground since I’ve received so many nasty PMs and  recommended to leave.

Edited by Swimbait freak

On November 22, Kurt came to me also wanting to buy a UFO for $220 but I just wasn't feeing it because I gave him a trade on a bait a little while back on something of lesser value which I was cool with because he's young. He also tried to get a UFO from me on a trade offering a clutch bait and a sac pig rat which I'm not knocking the bait makers by any means but look at the value. This was after he told me he broke off his UFO wake that floats by the way. It wasn't long after that I saw where he posted a UFO koi wake for sell. I felt like I was lied to unless he all of a sudden acquired one. Also, after Chris posted what happened to him he still asked me at 9:26 PM last night if I could trade colors with him. He should have hollered at Chris first. I was going to stay out of it because I hope this young dude learns from his mistakes but being that I like the SU community I felt obligated to say something.