Profile Name Meaning

WaterWolf44

Was wondering if there was any special meaning to your profile name. In my profile name for those that don't know WaterWolf is slang for my favorite species the Northern Pike and the 44 is the length of my pb. Thought it made an interesting topic thanks

mines pretty self explanatory, got into the restaurant industry at 14 washing dishes and doing prep work, quickly realized I liked it and the restaurant way of life, got my first line cook job at 16, and started grill shortly after, went to JWU for culinary for 2 years (which I hated every second, its a trash school if you aren't clueless and not from NJ, they cater to some green people, but that's another rant for another time) got my first executive job at 21 running an Irish job in Bristol RI, then 5 years after that ran an open kitchen Italian place for 3 years, then went and worked for a restaurant group for 7 years, ran 2 restaurants in Providence RI (Luxe Burger and Ricks Roadhouse) helped them open 4 more restaurants while I was there, had some great experiences, one of the craziest was getting to cook for the democratic fundraiser with Obama being surrounded by secret service and all sorts of super important political people, guys on the roof with machine guns and snipers, crazy overall night. left the restaurant lifestyle for my current job as a food safety and quality manager at the largest soup company in the US, so still get to use my culinary talents just in a much different capacity. Happy to say I never picked up a drug/drinking problem like so many of my fellow chefs. my other profile names usually have the 401 included, which is the RI area code. 

3 minutes ago, chefchris said:

mines pretty self explanatory, got into the restaurant industry at 14 washing dishes and doing prep work, quickly realized I liked it and the restaurant way of life, got my first line cook job at 16, and started grill shortly after, went to JWU for culinary for 2 years (which I hated every second, its a trash school if you aren't clueless and not from NJ, they cater to some green people, but that's another rant for another time) got my first executive job at 21 running an Irish job in Bristol RI, then 5 years after that ran an open kitchen Italian place for 3 years, then went and worked for a restaurant group for 7 years, ran 2 restaurants in Providence RI (Luxe Burger and Ricks Roadhouse) helped them open 4 more restaurants while I was there, had some great experiences, one of the craziest was getting to cook for the democratic fundraiser with Obama being surrounded by secret service and all sorts of super important political people, guys on the roof with machine guns and snipers, crazy overall night. left the restaurant lifestyle for my current job as a food safety and quality manager at the largest soup company in the US, so still get to use my culinary talents just in a much different capacity. Happy to say I never picked up a drug/drinking problem like so many of my fellow chefs. my other profile names usually have the 401 included, which is the RI area code. 

That's pretty cool thanks for sharing 

Im a man that has a beard and loves bass…..and not the type of bass that rattles screws loose in a Honda Civics trunk cause you’re bumpin E-40 on the way to work……bass, the fish. 

Edited by thebeardedbassman

I’ve always had a thing for building, driving, racing and owning Ford Cobras and Lightnings. They are labeled as SVT’s which are built in house by Fords Special Vehicle Team. They come stock with high performance upgrades and are limited by build number, year and color. Never being satisfied until I had built them to go much faster, they were/are all loud and I got the nickname Thunder back when I was racing simply because of the rumble they all made from the built engines and exhaust. So SVT Thunder has been my screen name for a longtime whether gaming online or on online forums. Just something that stuck with me and probably always will as long as I own one. 

Origination of my name was from a previous hobby of 45+ years, golf. I used the name like @Whammy for a previous online gaming life, it's stuck with me. To hit 300+ yard bombs, it was all about your launch angle and spin rate. The lower the spin rate the better.

Edited by LowSpinner