MIR

BayAreaAngler

Gonna be throwing the MIR pretty much all next season. Also gonna be adding more colors to my arsenal. Any of y’all fish these baits at all? The full size or Jr version, If so how do you like to fish them? 

D1F98766-F7D9-40A9-B8E6-0DA9338719F7.jpeg

I fish the fullsize version, same color as yours at the top. Mine is super rashed now. I had some great catches with it, everything from Bass to Snook here in South Florida. Great bait. 2023 will definitely be a great year with it :wink:

I have been fishing them near canal banks erratically and sometimes in open water, slow with the S Motion, which takes no skill since it swims well. I also like to wake it slowly over submerged vegetation, most of which is gone now. 

Edited by _diggy_

1 hour ago, BayAreaAngler said:

Very similar to DRT glide but in my opinion it’s better

Agreed. I haven't fished the Jr. to compare with the TK , but the full size glides and s motions with no effort in comparison the the K9. 

K9/TK has way more options/configurations, but in terms of simplicity MIR is amazing IMO. 

I made sure to put a drop of glue on my tail/slot, so I don't lose it.

3 hours ago, _diggy_ said:

Agreed. I haven't fished the Jr. to compare with the TK , but the full size glides and s motions with no effort in comparison the the K9. 

K9/TK has way more options/configurations, but in terms of simplicity MIR is amazing IMO. 

I made sure to put a drop of glue on my tail/slot, so I don't lose it.

Most definitely man, the glide is effortless. And it gets down pretty good too compared to Tk Lip out mode. And my tails seems pretty much stuck or already glued in but might have to do that to make sure they stay in place 

11 minutes ago, BayAreaAngler said:

Most definitely man, the glide is effortless. And it gets down pretty good too compared to Tk Lip out mode. And my tails seems pretty much stuck or already glued in but might have to do that to make sure they stay in place 

My buddy had his tail come out of the slot so I took his advice with the drop of glue. Mine was creeping out of the slot prior to that. 

Edited by _diggy_

4 hours ago, _diggy_ said:

My buddy had his tail come out of the slot so I took his advice with the drop of glue. Mine was creeping out of the slot prior to that. 

Dang that sucks I don’t think they even sell replacements for em. Definitely gonna do that now

I messaged Double H directly through IG and they sold me 2 for $126 total shipped from South Korea. It’s has a great fluid action but the top fins got busted off pretty quickly just from fish thrashing and the small plastic piece that holds the tail in snapped after a couple sessions and I lost the tail. I sold the other one to my homeboy. Quality issues aside, honestly just stick with the Klash 

41 minutes ago, BassInterceptor said:

I messaged Double H directly through IG and they sold me 2 for $126 total shipped from South Korea. It’s has a great fluid action but the top fins got busted off pretty quickly just from fish thrashing and the small plastic piece that holds the tail in snapped after a couple sessions and I lost the tail. I sold the other one to my homeboy. Quality issues aside, honestly just stick with the Klash 

You sold me the other one, you must have missed me in here...too many IPAs :-D... Mine is going strong like bull. 

1 hour ago, BassInterceptor said:

I heard they don’t sell em anymore to US must have been awhile ago. As far as quality I think it’s pretty darn good. The top fins only break if you cast into stuff or have a flopping fish. Other than that never had a problem in anyway with action tail spines or anything. I think DRT sent you LOL 

17 minutes ago, _diggy_ said:

You sold me the other one, you must have missed me in here...too many IPAs :-D... Mine is going strong like bull. 

Agreed been fishin mine HARD and only one top spine chipped off but it was my fault Forsure