MIR

BayAreaAngler

5 hours ago, _diggy_ said:

You sold me the other one, you must have missed me in here...too many IPAs :-D... Mine is going strong like bull. 

Lol, oh didn’t miss you in here diggy. Sold the SK knockoff to your for like 50-60. Just laying down the foundation that this ain’t no elusive bait that people should try to get their hands on. Wish I could take some pics now of my MIR after a couple sessions, but I took my Owner split rings/Quads off and threw the plastic turd In the garbage. 

Word on the streets is Double H is coming out with a interchangeable lip version of the MIR and MIR JR in 2023. I did some research and found out Gomexus is possibly financially backing them. It’s very possibly Kia and Hyundai may also be backing the entire operation. DRT didn’t send me, history did. Remember the Kia Sephia in the 90’s, that’s the MIR. Off course this is just my opinion, mixed with some speculation 

7 minutes ago, BassInterceptor said:

Lol, oh didn’t miss you in here diggy. Sold the SK knockoff to your for like 50-60. Just laying down the foundation that this ain’t no elusive bait that people should try to get their hands on. Wish I could take some pics now of my MIR after a couple sessions, but I took my Owner split rings/Quads off and threw the plastic turd In the garbage. 

Word on the streets is Double H is coming out with a interchangeable lip version of the MIR and MIR JR in 2023. I did some research and found out Gomexus is possibly financially backing them. It’s very possibly Kia and Hyundai may also be backing the entire operation. DRT didn’t send me, history did. Remember the Kia Sephia in the 90’s, that’s the MIR. Off course this is just my opinion, mixed with some speculation 

Word thanks for the input. I’ll see how mine hold up and fish.. I like em a lot. But I don’t have expensive baits so K9 is about the most “high end” bait I got. Plus I only shore fish maybe 2-3 spots so I know where all the snags and structure are. Maybe that’s yyy mine have held up. 

8 hours ago, BassInterceptor said:

Shhh, Victoria says you're giving out too many secrets.

2023 we're going to have a fish off and battle on the bank, word to Eric Bischoff :-D

BayAreaAngler and I will be making MIRacles happen :lol:

• 1 year later...

I used one all last season and just had to replace it because it was leaking. Got my new one in a few days ago, had a dink pike thrash it around on the dock, and I can hear water sloshing around inside of it now…. Wanted to like this bait so badly lol, back to TK

Both of them have water coming in at the line tie

Edited by manansalsa