New Pb!

Mossypumpkin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job man! proud Umaine Orono Grad right here as well!

haha sick pictures!

Thank again, guys! Im an Orono grad still in the making..haha! Im in my last year and its about time. I'm too old to still be in school :lol:

Hopefully we get some showers this weekend and the water comes up. If we do, I'm hoping to do 20 - 40 fish afternoons on the swimbaits. Come on, rain!!! :twisted:

Oh, and by the way...NEVER would have caught this fish if it wasnt for you guys on here and the other site. Been on the other site for years and just joined here last winter. I have learned SO much from all of you. This was my first year sticking to swimbaits the entire year. I had 2 fish over 7 in the previous 14 years and now I have one 7lber in just one year of swimbaiting. Makes me wonder what the future holds. But really, never would have stuck with it if I hadnt seen you guys doing it all over the country. I believe I am probably the only person in Maine that is into swimbaiting so much. I know a lot of guys throwing hollow bellies and what not, but not the big stuff.

That being said, Im sure I pass up NUMEROUS 5's by not throwing a jig all the time. But I decided I'll pass on twenty 5's to stick a 7. I REALLY would like to break my all-time PB of 7-6.5, but that's a long shot! That's the fish of a lifetime here. I'm rambling...Thanks again, guys!