WTT Deps, Zfg, Hiroshima

Evan DeLeo

1 minute ago, Jstewart0925 said:

Tried me I was gonna send him some “starter baits” I had laying around then I saw these for trade and I was like not today. 

Man lol think everytime free stuff gets posted there's always that one person trying to be selfish .I remember when I posted a few free baits the amount of msgs I had from people who had hype baits or just quality baits was pretty interesting lol 

Was interested In the 250 till I got a send a picture of your bait walll and I'll pick lol no thanks that's not how trades work .

1 minute ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Man lol think everytime free stuff gets posted there's always that one person trying to be selfish .I remember when I posted a few free baits the amount of msgs I had from people who had hype baits or just quality baits was pretty interesting lol 

Was interested In the 250 till I got a send a picture of your bait walll and I'll pick lol no thanks that's not how trades work .

You have GOT to be joking!  Send a pic of your bait wall and I’ll pick?!  We have a winner here folks!!

3 minutes ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

That's nuts to say that to someone! 

Heres my 2 cents if it matters sh*t like this ruins it for the good kids out there which is sad. 

‘’recently there were a few threads with mystery boxes which was very cool of the OP’s to gift baits on their own dime and offer them to kids just starting out and crap like this may discourage future efforts by decent ppl. 

that’s it - 

8 minutes ago, BPayne said:

You have GOT to be joking!  Send a pic of your bait wall and I’ll pick?!  We have a winner here folks!!

Yea offered a bait said no then got that response lol Goodluck to anyone doing trades with him  . 

Just now, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Yea offered a bait said no then got that response lol Goodluck to anyone doing trades with him  . 

I’d say good luck to him finding anyone willing to do trades with him after this mess!  Unless it gets swept under the rug like the first thread and people don’t see the truth!

27 minutes ago, aoy08 said:

Awe hell.. What did we miss now? Must be kid issues again.. 

here’s what u missed - DM’ED multiple ppl the same message while he had a mothership and other high end baits to trade. 

E61B5314-CD39-4FD2-957E-827C24B86FA6.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Takes the whole "Just trying to see what's out there" to another level.

Edited by LowSpinner