Kid looking for K9

I_dont_fish_swimbaits

Hey all, I’m 15 and just got into swimbaits this past fall, I was blessed with an amazing setup by some very generous people but i am still looking for some more baits to throw. I am looking for a K9 in almost any color (except for the really clear/translucent patterns). Cant really spend a full 120+ right now so I am looking to do money + a bait or two. I dont have a ton but im sure ive got something that someone would like so please DM if you have any offers.

thanks SU

39 minutes ago, I_dont_fish_swimbaits said:

Hey all, I’m 15 and just got into swimbaits this past fall, I was blessed with an amazing setup by some very generous people but i am still looking for some more baits to throw. I am looking for a K9 in almost any color (except for the really clear/translucent patterns). Cant really spend a full 120+ right now so I am looking to do money + a bait or two. I dont have a ton but im sure ive got something that someone would like so please DM if you have any offers.

thanks SU

I will personally vouch for Alek’s - solid person with a passion for big baits.  

1 minute ago, I_dont_fish_swimbaits said:

I have one TK and a knock off or two. Looking for a k9 because i have been told it is way better in glide mode

Also SU doesn’t support the trading buying or selling of KO’S - better off sticking with the real deal IMO

I’ll throw this into the mix - whatever cash or trades @I_dont_fish_swimbaits has I’ll add this beautiful Hoog wake to to the mix. 

173621AB-6585-4FCA-A241-9D51BD3D0EC0.jpeg

Edited by Jim137a

2 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

I’ll throw this into the mix - whatever cash or trades @I_dont_fish_swimbaits has I’ll add this beautiful Hoog wake to to the mix. 

:eek: wow man, thats extremely generous of you. I don't have words. 

Still up for offers!!

35 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

But does he actually fish swimbaits…..

his profile name needs to change to I_dont_fish_swimbaits_sike

24 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

But does he actually fish swimbaits…..

his profile name needs to change to I_dont_fish_swimbaits_sike

He does throw them - he’s pretty psyched about his 1st few catches on big baits one on a rat and his recent post on SUTV on a citizen.  

PM sent. I'm sitting on a Palomino right now from the last drop. Let me know what you are reasonably willing or able to do. Pretty sure this color matches more baitfish out by you anyways than it does here in Mass hahaha

There have been a ton of baits out there that I've wanted to get my hands on knowing that I would absolutely fish paint off of them but didn't have the money for it - we all have - and it sucks haha

Life happens fast. I have a 2 year old boy and another boy due in May - I don't want to force fishing on them, but I hope they grow up to have the drive that you have. I only saw the citizen video when you posted it, but it looks like you have some good guys vouching for you. My only ask is that you fish it, not flip it, and if you do decide you want to move on from it, let me know first in case I want to buy it back, as I've never actually fished any DRT products before, was just right place right time for this drop.

I'm a firm believer in karma.

PXL_20230306_214602715.PORTRAIT.jpg