Next LDC drop?

FOX941

On 3/20/2023 at 9:29 AM, Ceaser said:

I can tell you first hand… the new LDC standard issues are straight fire…

My main stick is my LDC H I bought secondhand back in 2010.  So versatile and they just feel right for most of the lures I throw 

53 minutes ago, FOX941 said:

Yeah I’m trying to decide between an LDC and a leviathan. 

no experience with leviathan 

but I've owned the OG pre white label split grip rods, the white labels, a bunch of customs and even two of Ben's personals sticks, they've all been great rods (except for the xxh custom that had zero flex but could throw a cinder block if you wanted) he makes a great rod, the white labels are great and fairly easy to get as hes been dropping more, two of my buddies still only fish LDC rods. I don't you can go wrong with any of his off the shelf rods. 

1 hour ago, FOX941 said:

Yeah I’m trying to decide between an LDC and a leviathan. 

The white labels are sweet rods and the customs are even better, have a few of both! If your in the market for a custom you can likely reach out to him before the drop. Either way a custom or production rod im sure you wont be disappointed!  

Yeah I emailed him about the next drop and it’s still TBD.  Also said custom order bank is closed and will prob open back up in 3-4 weeks.  Told me it’s a month turn around on a custom once ordered

I’d love to know if it’s going to have the spiral wrap guides or it will be standard. They have advertised that details will drop this month. Shouldn’t be too much longer now. The build looks clean and I especially like that there is no exposed threads above the reel seat/lock nut which is a pet peeve of mine. 

Edited by Jerkbait22

1 hour ago, kondan said:

What’s the starting price for one of these rod?

Think the current white labels are $349.99. I wouldn't be surprised at a $400+ sticker price with inflation, cost of materials, and potential "upgrades" that may have gone into it.