Space cadet wood rad 10. 750 nib

JeremyP

FYI I won this on eBay, dude never shipped, then tells me that he will refund me and I have to repay him the money. Claimed he was “holding it for me” until the refund clears. Smells like a scam to me be careful fellas. Have the screenshots to prove it

8 minutes ago, Rob catchandrelease said:

FYI I won this on eBay, dude never shipped, then tells me that he will refund me and I have to repay him the money. Claimed he was “holding it for me” until the refund clears. Smells like a scam to me be careful fellas. Have the screenshots to prove it

Sounds like it…bait was 900 a few hours ago…I’d def be paying G&S on this one if I was a buyer

576D3F5D-74AD-43AA-8024-E5F228CF01BC.thumb.jpeg.c0f377982e76d42a4caedd49fccf31e9.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Rob catchandrelease said:

I never held your money eBay did so quit tellin lies. I’m not tryin to scam you beachside I don’t or ever had your money. Quit cryin like a lil "Not Allowed" just because someone offered more than you could afford. Highest bidder always win my guy

Most guys on here know me either through here or FB. I’ve been around a long time. Here’s the full scoop:

won the bait for $600 on an auction and paid, March 23rd. 

kept checking and the bait never shipped. Sent a message, no response. So I went the eBay support route. 

seller messaged me a few days later saying eBay was charging all these fees and he would just sell for the same amount direct. But I had already paid and he just sent me his PayPal, thank god I didn’t just send him money again. eBay refunded me, then he marked the package as shipped for some reason. My alarm bells are going off like crazy. Then, as seen in the screenshot he says he got hacked but he would hold the bait until my refund cleared. 
 Couple hours later I pop on underground to see the same bait listed for 750. 

I don’t really care about the bait at this point just Don wanna see someone get scammed

8 minutes ago, BPayne said:

I know a guy that likes to throw his wooden Rads at gators.  Since he likes to gamble with his money so much, maybe he’ll be up for this one!  @Whammy….what do ya say buddy?!

F1CA778D-56F1-4E65-9121-FD29EE78C3B6.gif

Edited by Whammy

Me too brother! Crazy man, if he hadn’t posted it on here and I happened to see it, I probably would have sent him the money again once the refund went through, but the red flags were piling up. 

23 minutes ago, Rob catchandrelease said:

Me too brother! Crazy man, if he hadn’t posted it on here and I happened to see it, I probably would have sent him the money again once the refund went through, but the red flags were piling up. 

Thanks bro! I know I've been staring at it with lustful eyes!

9 minutes ago, Phil A. said:

Thanks bro! I know I've been staring at it with lustful eyes!

I did too bro! I’ve been looking for a rad for probably a year or so, was so pumped when I won that on eBay. But oh well always next time! Such a dope color too