Phil’s Tackle Box/Fish Everything

scojangles

Sooo…it’s been three weeks no bait, no response to anything for two weeks and now I’m starting to see all these ish reviews for these clowns.  The hell is the deal with these two?  Anyone else have a trash experience with this joke ish?  How have these dudes not been checked in person?

Edited by scojangles

9 hours ago, scojangles said:

Sooo…it’s been three weeks no bait, no response to anything for two weeks and now I’m starting to see all these ish reviews for these clowns.  The hell is the deal with these two?  Anyone else have a trash experience with this joke ish?  How have these dudes not been checked in person?

Three weeks lol. I placed an order middle of February and still haven’t received it. I was hoping buying FE would be better but so far not looking good. I think part of the problem was they went to all the shows and built baits for those when they had drops that hadn’t even shipped. Also they were out of town vs making /shipping baits. I received 2 of my 3 baits ordered in February but the other they said was miscounted and they had to make more. But since then they sold extras from the show and I didn’t get one. So obviously another issue is new drops are shipping before they even finish old drops just bad organization. I still feel like I will get my bait from the Feb drop eventually. Also ordered two blanks in March hadnt got those and I know they could have shipped those if they wanted. I’m hoping it’s a deal where the store is just getting going and the shows got them overwhelmed. I’m sure part of the issue is Vic not having baits ready when he says. I’m just looking at it like a preorder not drop in the future. If they want to have real drops they need the baits at hand ready to ship. I can handle the waiting only thing pissing me off is other drops after I bought mine shipping first. 

Edited by Rangermike

Y’all need to stop supporting this clown that has the worst track record in the swimbait game. There are so many awesome baits out there made by good, honest people, there’s no reason people should still be buying FE garbage and putting up with this

Just as an example the TS-10 blanks are for sale now and I still haven’t gotten mine from March. I’m no Swimbait maker and master seller but I would imagine the proper way to do drops is fill and ship the orders from previous drops before you do another drop. 

Edited by Rangermike

Yeah, definitely not ever messing with these guys ever again.  I wasn't completely aware of their track record, then someone said "just read their Facebook reviews you'll want out"  Sure enough...all sounds very familiar.  These clowns have a pretty legit track record of being bitches. Looks like there are even people from the same "drop" as I that are experiencing the same thing.  The order sitting in pre-shipment for two weeks meaning they printed the label and notified usps but haven't sent it yet.  I was buying "show leftovers" that should have been my first clue to stay away... :lol:  

He actually got back to me last night and said he'd "look into" a refund :lol:  

Man i hate dealing with children.

2 minutes ago, scojangles said:

Jesus, 16 months?  I mean i'm only out 120 if this goes that way.

Yup.  16 months.  Asked for refund or any bait just to get his over with.  Posted comments on his Instagram when he drops a bait, exchanged numerous messages with both on Instagram. Nothing.  

11 minutes ago, David Wo said:

Yup.  16 months.  Asked for refund or any bait just to get his over with.  Posted comments on his Instagram when he drops a bait, exchanged numerous messages with both on Instagram. Nothing.  

Well, sounds like it’s not worth the effort.  What goes around comes around I guess.  I’ll be doing my part. 

6 hours ago, PKNNH said:

Either buy second hand if you really want a bait or don't buy at all.

Not sure I’d buy one second hand unless there was a swim video with it.   I got a big hater that’s never leaving my wall cause the bill slot is not cut perpendicular to the centerline of the bait…..it’s crooked AF and the bait just spirals through the water on the retrieve.  I always suspect that the baits in the BM don’t swim…..but that’s cause I only have as much faith in FE as they’ve earned lol.

I have never owned anything FE and never will. This has been going on as long as I can remember. I cannot understand for the life of me why people still even want them. Everything FE is cursed. No matter who’s selling them, it’s always bad juju.