WCZ Boads

Bonzo

2 hours ago, lux036 said:

They used to be $59.99, didn't know they doubled in price...

shipping is included in the price, which was almost $30 when I sold one a few weeks ago, so $90 for the board vs. $60 (not sure if shipping was included back in the day) 

but its right in line with what new skate decks cost $60-90 lately. price of hardwoods is still super high, plus the screen printing. plus more color options

id rather pay $120 now then $450 (most I was offered for one I put up for sale two years ago when they weren't available) 

I know a lot of guys aren't a fan, but I find them as a valuable tool keeping track of weights/lengths to help determine if a body of water is going to be able to produce trophy size fish 

3 minutes ago, chefchris said:

shipping is included in the price, which was almost $30 when I sold one a few weeks ago, so $90 for the board vs. $60 (not sure if shipping was included back in the day) 

but its right in line with what new skate decks cost $60-90 lately. price of hardwoods is still super high, plus the screen printing. plus more color options

id rather pay $120 now then $450 (most I was offered for one I put up for sale two years ago when they weren't available) 

I know a lot of guys aren't a fan, but I find them as a valuable tool keeping track of weights/lengths to help determine if a body of water is going to be able to produce trophy size fish 

Shipping wasn’t include when they were $60 I think it cost an extra $25 or so to ship then. 

I still have mine but I wouldn’t buy one again especially at $120. They’re cool for the pics but there are better products on the market for cheaper. I had to epoxy mine to keep the paint from bleeding all over the carpet of my boat not sure if he fixed that issue yet

14 minutes ago, LureFlyingAcrossThePond said:

Cheaper alternatives?

Ketch boards like @SwingAway mentioned. They have plastic or aluminum options and come in different sizes. The WCZ boards look cool, but you have to treat the wood to keep it from deteriorating, and the ketch boards have taller sides to them so they cradle the fish better. And if you fish tournaments the Ketch boards are approved where the WCZ boards are not