WTT for TRICK

colbypearson

I want a lipped model trick (would like the more abstract colors) Preferably Albino

1922a7fc-f48f-40f3-a3a4-197d48110d0a_zps3cb73249.jpg?t=1384925849

8'' SS Nate's painted by Brock- not a repaint, it was a blank from Nate I sent directly to Brock, killer bait I just don't throw it enough. It is missing an eye, easy to replace.

12'' Sinking Hopkins trout, I would have to trade this straight across for a trick in new condition, they used to sell for 120$+ Not sure if they are made anymore, excellent swimming bait. No hooks.

and the last is a SS (pretty slow more of a waker-5' depth) JSJ, must have been a pretty limited run color, I asked JSJ about the color and he said it must have been something he did for Phil's prop some time ago. I replaced the tail myself, with a hard tail from an old 8'' nates, it swims excellent and is a clean install. Also no hooks.

All these baits casted, but fished sparingly and are in "good" condition, hopkins is like new.

If you got a trick you don't use or don't want let me know! I'm really wanting to get into one. I have other baits I could potentially trade but I'd prefer these...Thanks