Burrito Baits Bacca

PKNNH

Need y'all's opinions. Worth it for nearly $40? I'm much more of a top hook kinda guy verses weedless or bottom treble which is why I'm drawn to it.

How's the swim? Durability? Does it have a sweet spot for speed like the magdraft?

TIA

Honestly I was skeptical at first,  but loved the look and the rest of his baits. First cast I caught a double digit on one and multiple over 7lbs on lakes and golf course ponds alike. I’ve only been throwing them for less than a month lol. Probably the best soft gill bait ever made. I fish the top hook and the top line thru. Make sure you have it on the right rod and are throwing flouro if you get the jig hook one. Really don’t even like telling people how good they are because don’t want them to become harder and harder to get now that I’m obsessed. I have bought 11 since catching that double digit first cast lol

F536FF36-CC87-4FA9-AF5D-16B7F54AA3F5.jpeg

3C3CC9D3-88EE-4FBA-A5BF-402436C72DC5.jpeg

DE60753F-D440-4DB6-9548-48822D91012A.jpeg

13 hours ago, Bassmasterbrad said:

Honestly I was skeptical at first,  but loved the look and the rest of his baits. First cast I caught a double digit on one and multiple over 7lbs on lakes and golf course ponds alike. I’ve only been throwing them for less than a month lol. Probably the best soft gill bait ever made. I fish the top hook and the top line thru. Make sure you have it on the right rod and are throwing flouro if you get the jig hook one. Really don’t even like telling people how good they are because don’t want them to become harder and harder to get now that I’m obsessed. I have bought 11 since catching that double digit first cast lol

F536FF36-CC87-4FA9-AF5D-16B7F54AA3F5.jpeg

3C3CC9D3-88EE-4FBA-A5BF-402436C72DC5.jpeg

DE60753F-D440-4DB6-9548-48822D91012A.jpeg

Are you fishing them on the bottom like a hudd?