WCZ Tyrant drop in a hour !

Davidgetsem

4 hours ago, Efrain said:

Fish it like you lost it. Got mine for calico bass in the socal salt. 

I fish my Battles and Citizens like I want to loose em. We'll see how that strategy goes when the Tyrant arrives, my local lakes are all get trout stocks and I'm hoping the profile really draws in a DD 

On 4/29/2023 at 5:43 PM, maiti said:

After a lot of trial and error, I know what I want: An ROF ~10 wedgetail bait that sits upright on the bottom, has a line tie on the nose, can be fished super slow, and can be rigged Butch Brown-style. I'll see if I can make that happen with the Tyrant.

Just watched the rigging video too, and wow, my wishes seem to have all come true! All I need is that bit of resin in the hangman kit. Till I get that, I can jury rig something.

11 hours ago, SockeyeSteve said:

I fish my Battles and Citizens like I want to loose em. We'll see how that strategy goes when the Tyrant arrives, my local lakes are all get trout stocks and I'm hoping the profile really draws in a DD 

Right on. I know this purchase is going to be a hard one to swallow. Will fish it as hard as possible tho. Lol

5 hours ago, brootalititties said:

Lol jury rig. That’s funny ish

From the interwebs 

This one’s for you, DIY fans.

Jury-rigged means something was assembled quickly with the materials on hand. Jerry-built means it was cheaply or poorly built. Jerry-rigged is a variant of jury-rigged, and it may have been influenced by  jerry-built. While some people consider it to be an incorrect version of jury-rigged, it’s widely used, especially in everyday speech.

35 minutes ago, chefchris said:

From the interwebs 

This one’s for you, DIY fans.

Jury-rigged means something was assembled quickly with the materials on hand. Jerry-built means it was cheaply or poorly built. Jerry-rigged is a variant of jury-rigged, and it may have been influenced by  jerry-built. While some people consider it to be an incorrect version of jury-rigged, it’s widely used, especially in everyday speech.

So your saying….I’m an idiot?! 

I dunno what to say this has never happened to me before :grin:

3 minutes ago, brootalititties said:

So your saying….I’m an idiot?! 

I dunno what to say this has never happened to me before :grin:

i also thought it was also jerry rigged, but jury rigged makes sense as well. had to look it up myself, see SU isn't just for fishing, learning new stuff every day 

"I would never pay that much for a soft bait" is what I said about the Citizen & Battles Shad at first but then had good consistent success with the Citis and got some BS 7.5s and a 9 to catch "bigger fish." Hasn't worked out that way, nothing over 4+ yet on the BS 9 but def a great bait. Who knows tho, if that BS 9 catches fire for me, I'll be sweatin' the drops too but prolly not flipper money stacks. If a couple well known dudes post up some biggs on the Tyrant and no drop in site.....$300 may not seem so crazy when Citizen 6s and BS 6s were going for 3x retail bc of long waits between drops and people catching with them. 

49 minutes ago, BittyRanger said:

I should’ve never visited the profiles of the people wcz reposted with tyrants. Hilarious man. 

Just so this doesn’t get misinterpreted. It’s hilarious bc I gave my self depression lol never look further than you have to