86Andromeda MudShad 4sale or 4Tyrants

BigBaitThirty

New Andromeda Mudshad

Bait is mint.
Hate to do it but Up for grabs likely tonight only… Don’t hesitate.

$350 TYD

Or 2 NIP Tyrants. Trout colors preferred but all color offers welcomed and appreciated.

Please text for quickest response

831-278-0433 Justin

IMG_6998.thumb.jpeg.f1bc85f9a1a4a3de8933f6f718b9d78b.jpeg

1 hour ago, BigBaitThirty said:

New Andromeda Mudshad

Bait is mint.
Hate to do it but Up for grabs likely tonight only… Don’t hesitate.

$350 TYD

Or 2 NIP Tyrants. Trout colors preferred but all color offers welcomed and appreciated.

Please text for quickest response

831-278-0433 Justin

IMG_6998.thumb.jpeg.f1bc85f9a1a4a3de8933f6f718b9d78b.jpeg

Hi my name is Frank , I am interested in the Andromeda , how you like to get pay ? This is my cell 4086424917

Last chance… 2 Tyros or the high road…

Or likely pulling the trigger on the original cash offer unless a the right Hinkle shad pops up here soon probably by noon. Shoot your shot.

just to be candid I have several standing “Tyrant & a hundo” offers… but I don’t value a tyrant at $250… so I’ll need a NIP bait & $200 or a 9.0 BS or 7.5 added to the Ty Ty and some cash.

Gone. Thanks to everyone who reached out. I have 2 more in this color alone and may let one more go. So if you see another post it’s not sussy it’s a dude who bought too many baits:)

On 5/21/2023 at 3:18 PM, TJAZ said:

What kind of hinkles are you interested in? What else tickles you? I have an extremely large collection. I play fair though. So I trade straight up. Hinkles are harder to come by than these. 

Just seeing this. More expensive on average via inflation and flipping yes maybe but I’d say they are far more common… I know because I’ve been buying them all (Andromedas)… and I see at least 5X or greater of Hinkles pop up… Shad in particular. If I’m not mistaken The Mudshad color in this listing is only the 4rth to pop up in months… I missed the first one by seconds and was so bummed I bought the other 3 on principal lol. I say that in jest of course. I buy to fish and to have at least 1 for my younger Brother & at least 1 for backup.

Anyhow I feel you all the same… Goldens are slightly more common and Green Shad & London’s forget it. I ultimately only let this go trying to liquidate for the second Tyrant drop which I some how missed even though I was refreshing since early 5pm but whatever… I had some Hinkle money offers for it but ultimately ended up trading for an Informant and Cash to a buddy who’s been mad solid to me. It still hurts to have let go even though I have 2 more in that color alone. 

Anyhow wasn’t shining you or blowing you off… literally just came across this… Not sure how I missed the notification. I would have at least acknowledged you. I’ll keep this offer in mind if it stands.

Cheers.

On 5/21/2023 at 3:18 PM, TJAZ said:

What kind of hinkles are you interested in? What else tickles you? I have an extremely large collection. I play fair though. So I trade straight up. Hinkles are harder to come by than these. 

Just seeing this. More expensive on average via inflation and flipping yes maybe but I’d say they are far more common… I know because I’ve been buying them all (Andromedas)… and I see at least 5X or greater of Hinkles pop up… Shad in particular. If I’m not mistaken The Mudshad color in this listing is only the 4rth to pop up in months… I missed the first one by seconds and was so bummed I bought the other 3 on principal lol. I say that in jest of course. I buy to fish and to have at least 1 for my younger Brother & at least 1 for backup.

Anyhow I feel you all the same… Goldens are slightly more common and Green Shad & London’s forget it. I ultimately only let this go trying to liquidate for the second Tyrant drop which I some how missed even though I was refreshing since early 5pm but whatever… I had some Hinkle money offers for it but ultimately ended up trading for an Informant and Cash to a buddy who’s been mad solid to me. It still hurts to have let go even though I have 2 more in that color alone. 

Anyhow wasn’t shining you or blowing you off… literally just came across this… Not sure how I missed the notification. I would have at least acknowledged you. I’ll keep this offer in mind if it stands.

Cheers.