Basshole on cast and crank

SwingAway

13 hours ago, Biggun13 said:

Mine as well get my moneys worth before I delete this thing. Saw this appreciation post on Nicks Facebook so I decided to join the love party, but it seems we came in numbers for back up! Veteran here at your service… I met Nick a little over a year ago at Lake Mohave while on a fishing trip. He gave me a free bait in which I caught my personal best 17 lb striped bass on. He also made me another bait a few weeks later while he was on his way to see his father, his father ended up going to the hospital and Nick personally drove me 2 more baits I had ordered few months back without hesitation so I will always have Amazing things to say about this young man. Sounds like a few of these men need to take a look in the mirror and change themselves before talking about anybody else. Good day sirs and god bless America 

So he posted on FB to have people come on here and defend him?  I think he is currently banned from here.  I'm a 9 year Army vet myself, not sure what that has to do with this, but...

That's great you had a good experience with him, but as of November of 2022 when he attempted to follow me again on IG with his new account we messaged back and forth on IG and he hadn't changed; ended up cussing me out again, etc so I had to block him yet again.

13 hours ago, aaron.villamil said:

Ive had great experiences with Nick, never had a problem with the man. Have ordered several baits on several different occasions and he makes great baits. No need to try to bring a guy down who is making baits for people who want them. @22RangerZ520R time to either move on or keep your negativity to yourself. This is a community that was made to help people grow, not stir up the forums and try to bring him down. Everyone makes mistakes, and what matters is how you grow from them. Ill always support Nick, he has had no reason to help me or trust me with anything but he continues to do so. Tight lines to all the other swimbaiters who are supporting the garage builders and getting licked on their baits.

As I mentioned in previous posts, I'm putting my experience out there for others to make their own informed decision about who they want to paint their baits.

I've helped (and received help) from many guys here on SU.  I realize everyone including myself make mistakes, I shouldn't have gone back and forth with him in that old thread and you can see in there that I apologized to the op for train wrecking the thread.

I have thousands of dollars of baits from garage builders and I'm getting licked.  That's good that you had a positive experience with him.

7 hours ago, 22RangerZ520R said:

So he posted on FB to have people come on here and defend him?  I think he is currently banned from here.  I'm a 9 year Army vet myself, not sure what that has to do with this, but...

That's great you had a good experience with him, but as of November of 2022 when he attempted to follow me again on IG with his new account we messaged back and forth on IG and he hadn't changed; ended up cussing me out again, etc so I had to block him yet again.

I only have Facebook to buy swimbaits from a slim few, Nick being one. He posted something along the lines of a thank you to Denny Haynes for the article and I saw some comments I didn’t agree with so I thought I’d give my experience with him as did you. How does one delete this thing I can not figure out this swimbait underground process. Anyway no bad juju just wanted to help

Never had a problem with the guy pre or post online drama. He's always been straight with me. For the guys waiting 3+ years for a Hinkle or HPH, please don't complain hahaha. JKJKJK