Slide Swimmer.....HELP!!!

Palu_Au

Doing research on the water you fish really works. For example I was fishing a body of water for a 2 weeks and getting bites here and there. Did some R&D and saw that they stock these waters with crappie. Bought a shell cracker in the crappie color and started hammering them consistantly.

Use "Pro Cure" Bait Scents & Spead it all over the bait.. Also Play With The Retrieve Technique To Entice A Strike, Try To Mimic Something Searching For Food (slow roll) or Get A Reaction Strike (Burning) there is no wrong way to fish the ss250, pay attention to your surroundings and place the bait where a unsuspecting fish should not be (rock walls ,ledges, drop offs, flats & points) you will have a fish soon! Just commit & stick to your guns ;) !!

-Rhyyno

I found that slow rolling it brings followers.... burning it over the same spot later in the day can get one of 'em to commit. i fish on pressured socal lakes if they get too good a look at it they'll pass on it. my take anyway.

This has worked for me. The 2 biggest bass I've caught this year followed my bait to the boat. Instead of making more casts at them I left the spot and came back at least an hr later. Made a long cast and changed up my retrieve.