86 Baits, Phoney, BGC, Sly, Hiroshima

Isaac O

Answer me…

Like literally why waste my time? If you had no intention of selling it to me?

It’s not like it was an open auction and I was out bid on eBay… we struck a deal and you ghosted me before I could even send payment?! Like what the actual Fu#% who does that? What’s the point of giving me the run around? What purpose dose that serve?

And it’s not even like I was lagging either I was literally waiting to hear back from you 

As soon as you got his paypal info you should have paid...it sounds like you delayed doing so by asking for conditions (insurance or some other concern) and someone else swooped in and got it.

I always pay asap .

Calling you out on your bs is not only warranted but entirely valid. We had a deal struck and you broke it for no reason. Point Blank. You have no time to waste but yet you continue to waste everyone else leaving people waiting on responses & pictures promised…

You can’t give someone the runaround and then stand they scratching your head.

Don’t waste someone’s time and doing backhanded dealings then..

You have some nerve acting oblivious as to why I’m frustrated. 

4 minutes ago, Dreadnought said:

As soon as you got his paypal info you should have paid...it sounds like you delayed doing so by asking for conditions (insurance or some other concern) and someone else swooped in and got it.

I always pay asap .

Dude you literally don’t know what you’re talking about in the least. Your entire basis is off a misguided assumption.

10 minutes ago, Dreadnought said:

I always pay asap .

You nailed it.

13 minutes ago, Dreadnought said:

I always pay asap .

Dude was setting off alarms for multiple people… was completely inflexible and demanding PayPal F&F only with little to no record history here or co-sign whatsoever… It is entirely responsible to ask for a $335 bait in a rare colorway at that be shipped fully insured. 

I didn’t lag whatsoever. I was waiting on him for over 45min just to get to this point of having his PayPal to even be able to pay finally 

Asking a quick reasonable question hardly qualifies as lagging or lolly gagging like you infer… and it certainly doesn’t make what transpired legit or ok by any means. 

If you and I struck a deal after me stringing you along for awhile and I blew you off immediately after asking for your address you’d be pissed too.

Edited by BigBaitThirty

3 minutes ago, BigBaitThirty said:

Dude you literally don’t know what you’re talking about in the least. Your entire basis is off a misguided assumption.

Ok fair enough...i just read what you wrote ..it sounded like you got his paypal info but did NOT immediately pay... there must have been some lag time or the other buyer would not have paid before you...are you saying you paid him immediately and before the other buyer?...or did you hesitate waiting for some kind of reply from the seller...either way...you snooze you lose 

I don’t blame him for asking to insure, this guys got nothin to back up his character plain and simple no references no feedback no reputation. Couldn’t provide me any pictures of the phoney although he said he sent them to my phone twice I never had any texts. But he was able to call and leave a voicemail somehow. Who knows coulda been a fluke but kinda weird man. refused to do g&s for even one bait which wouldn’t put him over the threshold. I get it but if you have no feedback I think most guys will accept g&s. I know I did. Decided to stay away and not roll the dice. I get a bad feeling about guys who’s first sales are all high dollar baits. Hoping for the best for everyone who bought baits and hoping Isaac does right by everyone and gets some feedback so these things can be avoided in the future. 

5 minutes ago, Tpreston said:

refused to do g&s for even one bait which wouldn’t put him over the threshold

As explained earlier….that’s just one transaction. The “threshold” is $600 via g&s TOTAL. That’s the entire year. 99% of people using this site frequently are gonna sell more than that in a year. 
I don’t blame the guy. I don’t accept g&s from anyone, ever. Or else I refund them and make them resend it. 

Further, Isaac has been a member here for 6 years. I don’t he’s been laying a 6 year long trap to try and scam a few hundred bucks. 

BigBait, it's done. Move on.

Tpreston, I  did what I stated and left you a  voice message because you didn't answer. It's absolutely understandable to be skeptical, but that's how I'm doing it. Someone else took the risk and that's it.