86 Baits, Phoney, BGC, Sly, Hiroshima

Isaac O

@Mossypumpkin Like I said I get it. But he has no previous sales this year from what I’ve seen. Therefore one bait at 175 would not be taxed as it’s less than 600. What I’m sayin is if he only did g&s for that one bait it wouldn’t put him over. Something I think is reasonable if someone pays the fee. I get that he’s had an account for 6 years but he’s not reputable because he hasn’t been actively involved in the community. I’ve had one for less than six months and have way more feedback and rep. Just because you have a lengthy account doesn’t make you trustworthy. But you never know about anyone these days. In the end it’s all pointless to argue about anyways, the baits are sold which is what Isaac wanted and as long as everyone gets their packages that they wanted then there’s no harm no foul. I’m not upset in anyway about not gettin the phoney, I had my chance for sure and chose to not pull the trigger. Just don’t think that a solid member like big bait should catch crap for “delaying” when it’s understandable. And in my opinion and experience, most good sellers prioritize sales in order of response and be accommodating. It’s another thing entirely if someone offered more money for it though. No shade thrown towards Isaac though until we see the feedback. If it’s all good then I’d consider doin business in the future 

Yeah it’s done but not done right. You and I both know what’s what. I have been a member for a minute and have over 640 flawless transactions on here alone and that’s just what’s been recorded… I’m well versed in the “culture” here and the inherent etiquette  within… What you pulled wasn’t even shady persay it was worse as it was nonsensical and without even a selfish outcome. The seconds you apparently digging your heels in about saving by behaving in this way is not the conduct of men. Not to mention the completely moronic and Contradictory element as well… the one where you claim you don’t have time to waste yet waste ours mine in particular. We could have been done and amicable and to the PO and back by now. But ok…

(Scratching head)

At the very least you could of been like more upfront about being an absolute a-hole. With the fortitude and attention span of a Gen z toddler… It’s not like I was on the fence or wavering either I told you multiple times I was a 100% in the ironic effort to avoid just this… because yes there are unfortunately some tire kickers at times but damn bro. Peep the profile, take a sip of water 

me wanting to send the right amount to cover shipping from wherever you are saves both of us time that way you don’t have to go through sending anything back would of took 2-sec I was trying to be helpful and reasonable cover my investment… Screw me though I guess.

It’s sad to see folks with the crab in a bucket mentality I guess some of us aren’t that evolved after all.

34 minutes ago, Dreadnought said:

Ok fair enough...i just read what you wrote ..it sounded like you got his paypal info but did NOT immediately pay... there must have been some lag time or the other buyer would not have paid before you...are you saying you paid him immediately and before the other buyer?...or did you hesitate waiting for some kind of reply from the seller...either way...you snooze you lose 

Dude I literally had PayPal open and ready with the amount in to be sent FF & I paused for a sec given the climate of this entire post and people who reached out to me skeptical from the jump… was just took 1 second to establish cost of Insured shipping. Didn’t hear bk reasonably waited for a reply… Next response was “she gone” like WTF who operates and functions like that??? I have literally hundreds of interactions and transactions on here alone and rarely if ever encounter this kind of bs. It’s not like I was wavering… passed out or went to lunch bro my goodness… Cmon my guy. Snooze you loose? Who’s snoozing? Not impulsively sending $335 ff uninsured at every turn is sleeping? How am I so often successfully acquiring 95% of ish that piques my interest if I’m such an out of touch noob to slow on the draw? I’m not that’s how. 
 Like I said had I done this to you, you would hardly be Mr. Hi-Fives.

I wonder if the guy who bought it would man enough to admit it wouldn’t do that to another guy either. Bottom line if you had another sale pending he could’ve let me know… “Hey I have another guy that was supposed to pay but I think he ghosted me so this is yours and then if the payment from the first guy suddenly went through first, then I’d have to live with it but say & act like the Baits mine… “Hey shoot me your address. I’ll get this out tomorrow…” after literally just sending me your PayPal 

and then all the sudden it’s sold before I have a chance to pay?! Is utter bullshit.

Lastly for Mr. Co-sign following your logic as you nod your head ignorantly as you read this… Didn’t the first guy snooze? Isn’t the current deal at hand the one that should be honored. Do I not deserve a basic heads up that he considering deviating from the deal we struck?

But I digress.

Edited by BigBaitThirty

Why is being decent and treating others with a basic level of respect and how we ourselves like to be treated being masked up against like it’s covid?…

Are we storming the capitol and I missed the memo?

GTFOH

Mind numbing to say the least.

Why burn a bridge.

Edited by BigBaitThirty