Bnasty/Ryan Ayala/Billie Nast

Helolure78

Hello SU, I just posted the following under several baits sold posts by the member in the subject title:

————————-

Hello SU, I hate to do this but I am looking to the folks that bought from this seller recently.  I responded to Bnasty via this posting and ended up paying for a KGB Legend (two Friday's ago 5/12) as he was selling several baits.  I gave him a few days before following up to see when he planned to ship the baits (several follows ups after as well).  Before I provide additional details did anyone who also purchased from him around the same time receive tracking or their baits?  Or does anyone know him who could possibly reach out to him for a status? 

feel free to PM me if you have questions.  Appreciate everyones time.

Tom
——————————

All that said, a few members have already reached out saying they are in the same situation.  Does anyone know this guy?  If so, could you reach out to him for a status.  Things happen in life and that is understandable but selling several baits and ghosting people is not.  Before I proceed to the moderators/seller warnings, I want to give the guy a chance to make it right.  

I appreciate it SU!  
Tom

Ryan Ayala used to go by Cryola321 here on swimbait underground. Someone posted on swimbait universe that they got ripped off by him back in December, so I sent Ryan a message on underground and he ignored it. It shows he hasn’t logged on under that profile since January, maybe he made a new account?

Man I’ve been in contact with a few guys who asked me about Billie. I bought his hph last Wednesday. He told me he’d ship Saturday and has ghosted since Wednesday. Didn’t give any res flags at first but he won’t respond to anyone. Shows he was on last Saturday 12:27

Unreal…..I knew it was going to happen to me eventually. I’m in the same boat. Got me for $210. Paid him last Tuesday. He said he would try to have it out Wednesday. Didn’t hear anything til Friday. Sent him a message asking what’s up. He logged in saturday but didn’t read my message. I’m guessing he saw he had multiple messages and ignored them. Well there goes $200…

Hoping he makes this right or I’m in the hole 205$, this is supposed to be a place for fishermen to trust one another and help each other out here.  If this is what this site is going to turn into then it takes all the fun out of it. 

Edited by Adonelan75

11 minutes ago, Tpreston said:

Man I’ve been in contact with a few guys who asked me about Billie. I bought his hph last Wednesday. He told me he’d ship Saturday and has ghosted since Wednesday. Didn’t give any res flags at first but he won’t respond to anyone. Shows he was on last Saturday 12:27

Yeah I guess its a bust.... I also paid him for the same hph that he posted last Wednesday as you did. Unless he's got two for sale I'm guessing he screwed both of us. Can wait for him to respond, but I paid with FF so I'm pretty much screwed.

The thing for me is I have some experience with him and in particular communication was good.  Also used the same PayPal address billy nast.  So I didn’t suspect foul play.  

the address I shipped to previously was in Sebastian FL and he got the bait and followed up and everything.   

Gotta put these people on blast once more then one person gets involved this many people i mean that’s crazy.  Once I pay you, that’s my bait.  When someone sends me money or agrees on trade I do everything to get it out asap and in great packing because it’s no longer mine.  Not responding to anyone either if it is legitimate reason is just being inconsiderate.  This is too bad it’s gotta get like this.