Bnasty/Ryan Ayala/Billie Nast

Helolure78

Just adding my name to the list of people "Billie Naster" has scammed. Luckily I paid G&S and already opened a dispute but sucks he got so many people. Paypal is making me wait til the 27th before I can escalate but once I get an update from Paypal, I'll try to post it here. 

Edited by dashan

1 hour ago, Tpreston said:

It’s tough with so many people refusing goods and service now. But seems necessary at this point 

I've backed out of several deals because the seller refused to accept G&S. Like @bassbass said, gotta be looking out for yourself first and foremost. 

What a POS. When I joined su 2 years ago I honestly could trust everyone and pay f and f. I’d literally ship first and let ppl receive before they shipped on a trade cuz I had no feedback but now I gotta think twice. Had fishy interactions with ppl as of late but not gonna blast anyone cuz nothing came of it so I’ll just give them the benefit of the doubt.  Stay safe SU 

1 hour ago, chevro1et said:

That's a round-about way of saying that you don't mind getting ripped off. 

Really man? Not at all what I’m saying. Just tryin to make myself feel better about it lol. But being realistic there’s nothin we can really do about it. Only learn from the mistake.

I'm the one who tried to purchase his burritos. I'm not really out as much money as some people but it does suck. I purchased my baits Tuesday and was gonna give him a week before I checked to see what was going on. Guess it's no since in it now.

15 minutes ago, Tpreston said:

Really man? Not at all what I’m saying. Just tryin to make myself feel better about it lol. But being realistic there’s nothin we can really do about it. Only learn from the mistake.

I hope you do learn from it and it's a shame that this kind of activity occurs. But making yourself feel better by being soft on the person that took advantage of you is the wrong way of going about it.