Heads Up / Any Information Appreciated.

BigBaitThirty

33 minutes ago, EveryDayImBassin said:

Usps mix up. Been refunded

There’s no USPS mixup. That’s not a thing. You said you would drop it off by end of day on your own accord and I didn’t hear back from you till the next day which is no biggie except you only provided a picture of a label which isn’t the same as shipped… as a matter of fact there has been no movement at all on the package because according to USPS they never actually received it.

I politely reached out several times Reasonably concerned there had still been no movement or even a even a package received by USPS and I know you saw my messages because it shows they were read and your profile confirms you were on last as of the 11th

Today is the 25th nearly 3weeks later and it took this post and multiple people reaching out on FB etc and someone calling you out on your newest for sale venture for you to reach out and all you say to me is refunded…

Like why? When did this apparent refund take place? Because this is the first I’ve heard…

can you provide proof of refund?

and at least have the internal fortitude to acknowledge you blew it and apologize for sucking me around and wasting my time?

Alright SU I appreciate ya’ll. This cat didn’t have the decency to man up and apologize or even try and save face or explain which speaks volumes of his character… and although he claimed to have taken care of it when confronted on FB amid some vague “Mixup” he only recently like less then an hour ago if that refunded my girls cute little love you babe gift to me. Which turned out to be a total bust dealing with this buster.

Had he had the balls to man up and reach out and just clarify what the heck was going on I would of went to bat for him even still… 

But instead multiple people reached out to him and he tried to act surprised and when the heat from ya’ll kept coming (I assume… ) he only now has responded and barely at that. He messaged me one word just now after 3wks no bait no refund no attempt to communicate just cold shoulder… and says “Refunded”

He’s lucky I’m level headed enough to talk myself out of a drive to Fresno even now because this bish owes me interest on my un-consented loan.

Bro if you wanted to keep the bait why waste my time. And if you’re legit, and it’s all, just a misunderstanding with USPS “mixup “ Why is the first I’ve heard of it why would it take three weeks to find out about this elusive “mixup” which includes never dropping the item off in the first place! -When you know you owe me a bait?

Not a good look my guy. Not a good look at all. I hope you get right within yourself and strive to set a better example for your kids. Do Better.

Praying for you.

Edited by BigBaitThirty