Heads Up / Any Information Appreciated.

BigBaitThirty

I’m shocked nobody knows this guy or has his number… I’d just like to call him and see where his heads at. It may seem naive but I’m not sure or entirely convinced I was scammed I mean he has a decent rep on his profile and even several who have chimed in on a positive note… Situation at hand is unfavorable and sketchy for sure… Trying to remain optimistic… can someone tag him on Facebook and give him a heads up?

4 hours ago, BigBaitThirty said:

I’m shocked nobody knows this guy or has his number… I’d just like to call him and see where his heads at. It may seem naive but I’m not sure or entirely convinced I was scammed I mean he has a decent rep on his profile and even several who have chimed in on a positive note… Situation at hand is unfavorable and sketchy for sure… Trying to remain optimistic… can someone tag him on Facebook and give him a heads up?

I reached out to him on fb. He acted surprised, but he obviously didnt do anything about. 

3 hours ago, Mrle said:

I reached out to him on fb. He acted surprised, but he obviously didnt do anything about. 

Good to know…

Just so we can clock that when was it because last I checked he still hasn’t been on here and definitely hasn’t made any attempt to reach out…

1 hour ago, BigBaitThirty said:

Good to know…

Just so we can clock that when was it because last I checked he still hasn’t been on here and definitely hasn’t made any attempt to reach out…

told him last night  and  again this morning.  told him that he was being called out for scamming and that hes been booted from sbu. he responded "wtf, thanks and is it on black market" i told him yes and that i tagged him. he clearly hasnt made an attempt that clearing his name or making it right so at this point its safe to say youve been scammed 

Has no one ever text with this cat?

or has anyone ever sent him a bait? So we can get an address?

last address i sent a bait to but its been awhile. sucks that his happens, best of luck 

OMAR ORROSTIETA

1550 E CHURCH AVE

FRESNO, CA 93706-4361

Has no one ever text with this cat?

or has anyone ever sent him a bait? So we can get an address?

This is from the baits he shipped me! I’ve never sent him anything and all coms were through private messages here! EBC7DF63-383A-4F61-99CE-3E47A912B4F4.thumb.jpeg.a487d8f13a55b5ca9d9f3c5053f1dffe.jpeg