Carnivore Carp on the Whippersnapper

bgc

Lost a decent one before work and decided to hit the same spot after I got off. Slow rolling off the top while chatting with a local swimbaiter and boom a big splash and this giant carp started running. Good fight and I’m surprised because it seems like this carp actually committed to eating this bait. Had him in the mouth only for the bait to come off and get stuck on a lipless crank stuck to his fin. Had me thinking I had the lake record for a second. Thanks SU follow me on IG @snackslays for more of my catches. 

34D3C47D-42CC-4546-9EE6-F7488E3DBB3E.png

On 5/26/2023 at 12:18 PM, bgc said:

Lost a decent one before work and decided to hit the same spot after I got off. Slow rolling off the top while chatting with a local swimbaiter and boom a big splash and this giant carp started running. Good fight and I’m surprised because it seems like this carp actually committed to eating this bait. Had him in the mouth only for the bait to come off and get stuck on a lipless crank stuck to his fin. Had me thinking I had the lake record for a second. Thanks SU follow me on IG @snackslays for more of my catches. 

34D3C47D-42CC-4546-9EE6-F7488E3DBB3E.png

Brother I caught one just as big both sets of trebles in his mouth same bait a whipper snapper in bluegill crazy never thought I would ever hear of it again but damn same bait even Congrats!!! Cheers!! :))

12 hours ago, gary m said:

Brother I caught one just as big both sets of trebles in his mouth same bait a whipper snapper in bluegill crazy never thought I would ever hear of it again but damn same bait even Congrats!!! Cheers!! :))

Thanks and nice dude!!!!! Must’ve been a good fight for you too. Tight lines my friend!!!