Delta wood bombers?

Mattlures

I know they aren't swimbaits but they are big baits. I am wondering if any of you guys are throwing them and how are you doing with them. I don't buy many other baits as I just about only fish my own stuff but those things just look good to me! what do you guys think? I am thinking about buying one. Any recommendations?

I know they aren't swimbaits but they are big baits. I am wondering if any of you guys are throwing them and how are you doing with them. I don't buy many other baits as I just about only fish my own stuff but those things just look good to me! what do you guys think? I am thinking about buying one. Any recommendations?

I have one in perch. It works like a spook and I only they it one time with no fish but will use it again in the spring. I think it will catch fish

i bought the 8 or 9" forget the size. but the biggest sinister he makes. the hardware is strong. thru wire and swivel. it is a east coast style surf plug. nothing new or special just has a west coast paint job. no fish yet. oh and it was pricey for the big plug. if i lose it i dont think i would buy another one.

I have been keeping on eye on these baits for a while on instagram. I have yet to throw one personally, but from what I have seen, they are just really big walk the dog type topwater baits. Also a +1 on them being striper catchers! I might pick one up sometime next year when the season calls for it. I'm slow slow rollin' right now :)