Tiny klash hooks

kaspersocal

1 hour ago, Bassmann86 said:

Stock hooks are STY-35MF size 1 which are pretty solid hooks. The size 1 STY-35MF size 1 are 1.23g. Most of your owner 2x hooks in size 2 are between 1.2g-1.3g

IMG_3751.png

Are the st-35’s the same? Looks like hookup and tw are out of them. Fun story I casted and my blood knot broke…. Yeeted the tk into a clubhouse and bent the ish out of the hooks lol. Thankfully they let me retrieve the bait 

17 minutes ago, AnthonyCatlow said:

personally I really like the Owner ST-36 in size 2. They're definitely not as stout as the STX-45 but they're a solid option

Yeah i have no choice but to try something different than the st-35. Everywhere is out of stock in #1 might just be a good excuse to buy another tk

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2023 at 3:53 PM, kaspersocal said:

Yeah i have no choice but to try something different than the st-35. Everywhere is out of stock in #1 might just be a good excuse to buy another tk

feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I noticed that the newer 316 line through gills come with what looks to be st-35s. Dumb but thought I would throw that out there.

They recommend the st-35 to keep the rear hook from hanging up in the tail section, which happens often with a lot of hooks. I don’t use 35s often but def the best way yo go for the TK. 

On 6/26/2023 at 1:53 PM, kaspersocal said:

Yeah i have no choice but to try something different than the st-35.

I have been using SU Strike Size 1's, at 1.46 grams they are a little heavier. 

Helps with adding weight to suspend/slow down the rise of the bait, while still being able to use a lighter wire hook.

Also in stock :

https://shop.swimbaitunderground.com/collections/underground-supply-co/products/underground-supply-co-strike-treble-hooks-size-1