Greatest day of my life!

swimbaitrookie

After loading up the boat and talking to other anglers, I met a guy who had both an OG Armageddon and a 1-Up. It's not everyday one meets a fellow Texan with such treasures :shock: I got to hold both :D

For just a moment, I reached nirvana.

Oh yeah, I caught some fish too. One on a FS shad, so that made it a good day.

Hey sbrookie,

I bet the gears were really grinding trying to figure out how to pry those baits away from him. :lol:

BBI

:D

Why yes, they were. :lol: But I don't think that would even be possible - he got them after fishing with the Maker himself...

He did make sure and get them back in his box pretty quickly. I guess I was drooling or something :oops:

Any size to the fish? Pics?

Sadly, no size. The one on the FS was maybe 3lbs :(

• 2 weeks later...

I love bass fishing but the best day of my life was when I asked Jesus Christ into my heart. Fishing was my God,my peace,my everything. He took all that away from me just long enough for me to give my heart to God. I got my priorities straight and He gave fishing back to me again and now I enjoy it more than ever before. Now I fish on almost every vacation day and Saturdays but I leave Sunday for Him. I try to live a life for Him every day though. My older brother once told me after spending a day on the water that I should have a Fishing show and call it The Cussing Fisherman. I am glad to say that it would be family appropriate now. The sad thing is that it would take a years worth of fishing just to make one show. I hope that this does not offend anyone I just wanted to let people know about the greatest day of my life. One thing I have learned in life the hard way is " It is not about the fish". But that does not mean that I do not love to fish and spend as much time on the water as possible. My priorities have just changed to love God first,then Family,others and then fishing.