Ryugi swivel quad hooks?

Process77

im using them on the drt joker with great success, after dropping too many fish on the stock hooks i switched to them in size 1/0 (i think) and havent dropped or lost a fish yet on em. 

i think they work great for really wide baits 

i picked up some smaller ones to run the hiro billrilla as well 

3 hours ago, chefchris said:

im using them on the drt joker with great success, after dropping too many fish on the stock hooks i switched to them in size 1/0 (i think) and havent dropped or lost a fish yet on em. 

i think they work great for really wide baits 

i picked up some smaller ones to run the hiro billrilla as well 

I've been using the regular quads on the billrilla and similar wide baits - looking forward to trying the swivel versions!

I had them in size 3, they straightened out on this fish. I kept fishing it, it straightened out more, i tried to bend it back just a tiny bit and it snapped off. now its a T treble 

They are needle sharp, i found the points curled back pretty easy though

Im back to owner st35 on the bait

Resized_20221203_170548.png

I have been running size 1s on a DRT Riser Jack. They’ve been great so far at keeping fish pinned. I will say they are SCARY SHARP. I have yet to loose a fish on them. I did have one point bend out some while flipping an almost 5lb fish. Other than that they’ve been great. 

IMG_9631.jpeg

Get the bigger sizes and don’t look back they are amazing 1/0 and size 1 are what I use most. They get the swipers and the fish stay hooked. They rotate over weeds and grass well too big plus for shallow water fishermen. Can’t speak to the strength of the smaller sizes but I fish 20lb tatsu and horse them in. Only bent one on a big ol catfish.