WTB My first Rising Sun

austin

Hello, I am just getting into swimbaiting and was thinking of getting a rising sun bottom hook, probably 6" to get started. Let me know what you have. I am looking for used but not too used, I just can't afford a new one at the moment.

Thanks

Austin

Edit* just saw gtw7983 asked first. Offer it to him first.

If you can't find any, You can order them online @ 316lurecompany website. I suggest getting new ones and start yourself off with rising sons, 3:16 minnows & a little booger. Those will catch lots of fish (big fish!) and build confidence :) if you order enough you get free shipping.

If you can't find any, You can order them online @ 316lurecompany website. I suggest getting new ones and start yourself off with rising sons, 3:16 minnows & a little booger. Those will catch lots of fish (big fish!) and build confidence :) if you order enough you get free shipping.

Thanks for the info :) i'll look into that, just wanted to see if anyone wanted to get rid of theirs that they no longer fish.

Thanks for the info :) i'll look into that, just wanted to see if anyone wanted to get rid of theirs that they no longer fish.

gonna be in SD around christmas?