SNT Zine drops and orders

A_Deanbaiter

Issue 3 is here! They’ll be available for pre-order Monday Sept 25th and will be closed Saturday Sept 30th after the Gathering. After the show is over I’ll send the order to the print shop and expect to have them around Oct 11th. Patreon folks will have access tomorrow morning, check the app to get the code word to get into the site. 

If you’re attending G5 I’ll have a booth with the zines for sale so you can save some money on shipping. I am currently still waiting for the custom boxes but they should be here before the show and hopefully before the pre order opens! The custom boxes are 8x12 boxes for the zine to sit in as a collectible, it’ll be reduced shipping if you snag a box and zine together at check out! If the boxes arrive after the pre order I’ll make a code so you can order just the box at no extra charge on a later date. 

Going to try and use underground more since Instagram doesn’t show all my followers my posts and stories. Thanks guys!

Www.sntpod.com

PhotoRoom_20230920_075525.jpeg