M1 Inshore Weedless

Efrain

I have the 7'11 MH. I haven't thrown the battleshad with it but I've had no issues using it with Yunique anchovies.

The tip is a bit softer than extra fast but it's definitely stout enough to set a beast hook. It's a pretty awesome rod. 

It may be rated 2-6 but I've been lazy and thrown 3/4oz warbaits neck breakers with it just fine for calico lol

My only gripe is the handle/butt section. I'm going to cover mine in cork tape or shrink wrap because when they get wet they're a little annoying to hold onto 

Edited by mjs90
a

4 hours ago, mjs90 said:

I have the 7'11 MH. I haven't thrown the battleshad with it but I've had no issues using it with Yunique anchovies.

The tip is a bit softer than extra fast but it's definitely stout enough to set a beast hook. It's a pretty awesome rod. 

It may be rated 2-6 but I've been lazy and thrown 3/4oz warbaits neck breakers with it just fine for calico lol

My only gripe is the handle/butt section. I'm going to cover mine in cork tape or shrink wrap because when they get wet they're a little annoying to hold onto 

Thanks for the reply!