Gliding right through Fall

Jim137a

36 minutes ago, GTier525 said:

Always on em!! 

Thank you - been on a fairly consistent bite but a lot of it has to do with the fact that I get to usually fish 3 or 4 weekdays in a row so I have more time and and opportunities to try and pattern these fish. 

1 hour ago, Jim137a said:

Thank you - been on a fairly consistent bite but a lot of it has to do with the fact that I get to usually fish 3 or 4 weekdays in a row so I have more time and and opportunities to try and pattern these fish. 

Not to sound like a worn out cliche , but nothing beats time on the water experience to be successful.
You my friend exemplify this on the regular. Especially this season. You been extremely consistent and I’m confident it’s not over yet. 

Solid fish Jim. 

9 minutes ago, Mossyback Angler said:

Not to sound like a worn out cliche , but nothing beats time on the water experience to be successful.
You my friend exemplify this on the regular. Especially this season. You been extremely consistent and I’m confident it’s not over yet. 

Solid fish Jim. 

Trying to squeeze in as many days as I can before the big freeze and old man winter comes along.