TK Fish

BFZimm7

Been tough to get out lately with work and the kids but I grabbed a couple on the TK the other day.  Nothing to right home about. TK has been the top performer for me this year. 

Today I managed to fool this one on the liquid Gill TK pushing 5 (not a bad fish for Massachusetts). Lip out, mode B with a small Grenade weight on the back hanger (thanks @Mossyback Angler ) 

Long bomb cast, a couple of twitches and let it soak (not my strong suit).  She smashed it and I managed to drag her to shore in front on my 12yo son who took the pics. 

rod: Triza dragoon 

reel: tatula 300 lefty 

line: P-Line CXX 20lb

Thanks for reading and sharing some of your knowledge with this idiot 

IMG_1233.thumb.jpeg.cf0ffcf7ac5588acc3a1be541c1a8308.jpegIMG_2518.thumb.jpeg.04f80b74ce4024e53c38007a8a976893.jpeg

IMG_2517.jpeg

28 minutes ago, BFZimm7 said:

Been tough to get out lately with work and the kids but I grabbed a couple on the TK the other day.  Nothing to right home about. TK has been the top performer for me this year. 

Today I managed to fool this one on the liquid Gill TK pushing 5 (not a bad fish for Massachusetts). Lip out, mode B with a small Grenade weight on the back hanger (thanks @Mossyback Angler ) 

Long bomb cast, a couple of twitches and let it soak (not my strong suit).  She smashed it and I managed to drag her to shore in front on my 12yo son who took the pics. 

rod: Triza dragoon 

reel: tatula 300 lefty 

line: P-Line CXX 20lb

Thanks for reading and sharing some of your knowledge with this idiot 

IMG_1233.thumb.jpeg.cf0ffcf7ac5588acc3a1be541c1a8308.jpegIMG_2518.thumb.jpeg.04f80b74ce4024e53c38007a8a976893.jpeg

IMG_2517.jpeg

I think you are referring to @Mossypumpkin  who deserves the credit. 

Nice fish none the less though. Great to see the SU community help another member out to become a more versatile and productive swimbait angler.