LITIME BATTERIES

BASS_SWINGER

Are you specifically referring to the LiTime brand ?

if you are I have no experience with them but I believe @KeepinItReelFishing just went that route. 

I have been running a lithium by EnduroPower all season in my Grizzly Tracker to power my 24 V 80# Terrova and couldn’t be happier. 

I use a single 24V 50 Ah for simplicity - if I am an lake where I can use my gas motor I can literally run 3 or 4 days with out recharging - if I’m on electric only lake I can run all day and have plenty of juice left. 

The Enduro Power ProConnect series battery comes with an app so I can monitor the battery throughout the day. 

Finally, Enduro Power is having a sale on the 18th of the month. 

IMG_8005.jpeg

IMG_8006.png

3 hours ago, Jim137a said:

Are you specifically referring to the LiTime brand ?

if you are I have no experience with them but I believe @KeepinItReelFishing just went that route. 

I have been running a lithium by EnduroPower all season in my Grizzly Tracker to power my 24 V 80# Terrova and couldn’t be happier. 

I use a single 24V 50 Ah for simplicity - if I am an lake where I can use my gas motor I can literally run 3 or 4 days with out recharging - if I’m on electric only lake I can run all day and have plenty of juice left. 

The Enduro Power ProConnect series battery comes with an app so I can monitor the battery throughout the day. 

Finally, Enduro Power is having a sale on the 18th of the month. 

IMG_8005.jpeg

IMG_8006.png

Yes I was wonder about the LiTime brand  but good to know about others thank you