Drt x SU

Chataboy

7 minutes ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Was that a misprint lol the ghost cheaper than a k9 ? Too close to the full moon for me you guys can have em lol 

I was tellin my hommie the same thing. It’s just full moon bite with a dark back on it. Really was hoping for the og SU shiner lol. 

2 hours ago, LClements said:

I was tellin my hommie the same thing. It’s just full moon bite with a dark back on it. Really was hoping for the og SU shiner lol. 

You are not the only one. Was hoping for a SU golden shiner or something along the lines of Cali dream. 

46 minutes ago, Bassmann86 said:

You are not the only one. Was hoping for a SU golden shiner or something along the lines of Cali dream. 

Imma have to agree with @Loudsplashbassn_ it’s pretty bland- it’s not a bad color by any means but it’s not something I’m gonna go out of the way and add to the collection. Even Underground gill would be sick on a TK. 

Let me interject a little bit:

Am I the only one hoping for other offerings  beside “Golden Shiner”? 
SU had other color variations of baits in the past, but it seems somone at the Underground headquarters has an obsession with “Golden Shiner” color. 
Honestly their teaser video was so predictable for what color this bait was going to be. 

Just curious as to others opinions and thoughts. 

8 minutes ago, Mossyback Angler said:

SU had other color variations of baits in the past, but it seems somone at the Underground headquarters has an obsession with “Golden Shiner” color. 
Honestly their teaser video was so predictable for what color this bait was going to be. 

Good to hear someone else say the same thing I have been thinking for a long time.

7 minutes ago, Mossyback Angler said:

It's one of california main forages in most fishers but imo it's easy to match with pretty much anything that has some gold in it lol I think a rainbow trout or like stated a gill would be dope 

48 minutes ago, Mossyback Angler said:

I agree, most of the 86 baits colors are SU prints Green and purple gizzard, Threadfin, Underground Gill- I wish we saw these kind of colors in a DRT x SU collaboration, I know shiner is a common baitfish for a lot of us but we get golden shiner in EVERYTHING. Gan craft, deps, DRT. It’s time to switch it up a little. 

hopefully they listen to this crap, not that it really matters lol

Edited by LClements

19 minutes ago, LClements said:

I agree, most of the 86 baits colors are SU prints Green and purple gizzard, Threadfin, Underground Gill- I wish we saw these kind of colors in a DRT x SU collaboration, I know shiner is a common baitfish for a lot of us but we get golden shiner in EVERYTHING. Gan craft, deps, DRT. It’s time to switch it up a little. 

hopefully they listen to this crap, not that it really matters lol

That’s what I was thinking. They have had some awesome SU exclusive colors in the past (or so they seem exclusive to me), that can work in a variety of waters North, South, East and West of the country. 

Whats the old saying: 

“Variety Is The Spice Of Life”