Big Bass Dreams/Oliver Ngy @ Worcester + Hartford Shows!!

Mikey99

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear you guys are coming out and looking forward to finally meeting guys in person! Be sure to introduce yourselves! I'm easy to spot at 6'5 and will be rocking the DREAM gear!!

Now if only we could get DSouth to put on a little seminar :D

I'll be there! Hopefully with my tax return burning a hole in my pocket.

Also rocking the dream gear!

I should be at the show helping Oliver and displaying some Real Prey Baits.

Cool I've been eye ballin your website just haven't pull the trigger on any yet.

Got a few emails about the schedule for the seminars. It can be found on the Worcester show's site under "Attractions." Oliver will be on the stage as well as throwing baits in the Hawg Trough. New East Coast shirt designs came out today, and we are building a serious stash of baits and gear for the raffle.

I will also be rocking some dream gear!

Will be nice to meet you Brian. I think you are from Worcester, or that immediate area, right?

Yea mike I live in Worcester. I'll def be down there a couple of the days hanging around the On the Water booth. I have buddy that works for them.

I will also be rocking some dream gear!

Will be nice to meet you Brian. I think you are from Worcester, or that immediate area, right?

Yea mike I live in Worcester. I'll def be down there a couple of the days hanging around the On the Water booth. I have buddy that works for them.

Cool. We need to find a couple good watering holes close to the DCU. Any suggestions?

Wanted to give you guys an update on the shows. Just picked up a big glass display case for all of the swimbaits we are bringing! Here are some of the baits we will have:

Triple Trout 8-10" in yellow perch and other colors

Roman Made Negotiators, Tricks, Lipless Tricks

Lunker Punkers (wood) in custom foiled yellow perch (SICK!!!)

Wide assortment of Mattlures

Savage Gear baits

Rago baits

We're also putting together a raffle with over $1,000 worth of prizes, including two custom Nezumma rats!!! Only bad part is that I'm not allowed to participate!!!

On top of that, all of the Big Bass Dreams apparel is going to be discounted for the shows (along with the obvious discount of no shipping). We will have everything that is on the website. All good stuff and only a week until Worcester!! Now if only we can keep the snow away...