FishingShop.Kiwi

Yes! This shop is totally legit. Here's what I did-they are a clearing house of sorts for in stock items in Japan. They are Russian operated. They actually have a sales department and will respond and proactively initiate communication if necessary. Everything I ordered was not indicated 'pre-order only' (which I'm sure means 'out of stock but can be bought' so I ordered stuff that was available. I got several buzz jets several 250s. A giant walker (deps) a bull shooter, some hand tools, line and small terminal. Some deps jigs among others. There is exchange rates and shipping costs to factor in. They were helpful. I received my stuff in a very well packed box via DHL. I needed to go to DHL website so 'no contact delivery' was my selection (no signature required). Paid my bread, waited 2 weeks I believe and got my stuff. 

It was easy. It looked sketch but it's Def legit. Hope this helps!! 

No it's comparable to Digitaka. They won't accept or charge you until they complete your order and you actually confirmed with them that you accept the charges if I remember correctly. That's how I got in email w them. Gimme a sec and I'll dig around my inbox to confirm 

First image screenshot of email communication with total before 'confirmed' 

Second slide indicates shipping charge etc. My box was roughly 3# if I remember correctly. BUT shipping is crazy now. This was 1 year ago. Fwiw

There are some cool baits in there. The plastics alone make me want to order again. Ok that's all my info 

Screenshot_20240218-130251.png

Screenshot_20240218-130336.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 12:58 AM, Michael Ray Looney said:

Thanks for the info.  

I just placed another order from them .. they have Quads for half of what they are here .. plus some hard to find Studio Composites handle components. It took them 3 business days to confirm my order and take payment (slower than last time I ordered) but I'm sure everything will get here whenever it's supposed to. 

Great site. Quirky and robust. 

On 3/7/2024 at 11:00 AM, Michael Ray Looney said:

Yeah I ordered 2) studio composite handles.  They did confirm & shows as paid a couple of days ago.  I haven't received a shipping notice or tracking number yet .

Mine is out for delivery today... Great deals to be had. I'll send mail call pics upon delivery. STOKED 

On 3/7/2024 at 11:00 AM, Michael Ray Looney said:

Yeah I ordered 2) studio composite handles.  They did confirm & shows as paid a couple of days ago.  I haven't received a shipping notice or tracking number yet .

MAIL CALL!!! everything packed perfectly - DHL updates were 100% accurate and products available and abundant. These guys are a great operation 

PXL_20240311_195238782.jpg

PXL_20240311_195409420.jpg

PXL_20240311_194953227.jpg