Anyone ever done business with PatGarrett33?

Fishjunkiee

From one noob to another, I’m not sure this one was worth taking to the masses. This is a great community that will help you become a better angler, find elusive baits, celebrate your victories and commiserate with your losses. Sure, there are some turds in the punch bowl but they seem to be few and very far between. Still gotta pay your dues and not blow up a veteran member without a solid reason.  So, whose rep is really taking a hit on this one? 

I haven't dug into this but I just got home from the lake, Pat is my best friend all day every day for 20 years if there is really an issue just reach out to me, I'll send whatever money or ease any mind that questions otherwise. He's crabbing rn, shipped a buncha ish before he got back on the boat. He'd never do anyone here wrong and if there's any delays he has reason and I'll square them away without question

8 hours ago, 5-20 said:

I mentioned this a few months ago to the admins. It seems like you should be able to at least add a comment below the feedback anyone gives you. Because the feedback you get isn't always honest or fair. And the response I got was that the software isn't designed for that. 

Time for some new software

as many have said and written in this post Pat is a solid guy. and like others have offered, I too will cover the money if need be.  send me your paypal and I will get it on its way. 

Now in the meantime i would try to get in contact with the  @SU Crew OR @swimbaitunderground admin to change / delete your negative review and also delete this post. don't let your impatience ruin the solid reputation of a great guy and trusted member of our great community 

Edited by swimb8bassin512