3 rods $575

Tpreston

13 minutes ago, Eufaulahammer said:

You left our pm but I had told you Id take them for 600 but thats ok. I'll hold on to it and wait for another rod or two to come along. good luck

You lowballed him at $500, the price for you is probably $650 now

regular people get the $575 deal

Edited by MurdaJ

34 minutes ago, Eufaulahammer said:

You left our pm but I had told you Id take them for 600 but thats ok. I'll hold on to it and wait for another rod or two to come along. good luck

I never saw you say anything after you offered 500 and I told you I’d come down to 600 at the lowest. I didn’t ever see a response so I deleted the conversation. I’ve had tons of messages lately my inbox is gettin full so I tend to delete anything after a day or so if it doesn’t feel like it’s goin anywhere. Helps me keep track of stuff I need to ship or track. Didn’t intentionally ignore you. You could always have sent another pm though. I’d be happy to sell them to you for $575. If not then that’s fine also, no need to feel spiteful man. Honest miscommunication 

54 minutes ago, MurdaJ said:

You lowballed him at $500, the price for you is probably $650 now

regular people get the $575 deal

Lowballed at 500? Price was dropping 50 bucks an hour on original post so I thought id at least make an offer. We discussed over PM and it is what it is. I had a specific amount I could offer at the time. Not sure what "normal people" you are referring to since he says in his post he would sell to me for 575 so go back to mom's basement keyboard warrior.

Tanner no hard feelings man. I appreciate it and will pass at this time. In all seriousness, good luck with the sale. 

I don’t want this to turn into a pissing match. I just want these rods gone so I can clear some space up and get some money back out of them. To anyone who is interested please send me a pm and we can work something out. Blows my mind that these haven’t sold yet at this price but someone will get an amazing deal that you won’t regret.