If anyone is looking to get a replica mount made you need to reach out Dave Campbell!  He's one of if not the best in the country.  I just received my fifth mount from him this week and the details are amazing!  I've attached some pics of the mounts he's done for me over the years.

www.davecampbellfish.com 

45908.jpeg

45183.jpeg

43995.jpeg

LMB_BM101(2).jpg

LMB_BM101(5).jpg

LMB_BM101(6).jpg

LMB_BM104(1).jpg

LMB_BM104(4).jpg

IMG_5210.jpg

IMG_5214.jpg

44001.jpeg

54748.jpeg

54320.jpeg

6 hours ago, Bassassin said:

How much did it cost? :D

It was more than "average", but you get what you pay for imo...  There's a reason a Lambo costs more than a KIA and I don't mind paying a little more for Dave's quality of work.

We spend all this time, money and effort chasing these trophy fish, why would you want to cut corners or "bargain shop" for a mount that represents reaching that pinnacle/goal of catching a trophy?  Just my .02

8 hours ago, 22RangerZ520R said:

It was more than "average", but you get what you pay for imo...  There's a reason a Lambo costs more than a KIA and I don't mind paying a little more for Dave's quality of work.

We spend all this time, money and effort chasing these trophy fish, why would you want to cut corners or "bargain shop" for a mount that represents reaching that pinnacle/goal of catching a trophy?  Just my .02

I would pay extra sometimes if I knew I was getting exactly what I wanted. Those look ridiculous. Some of the most realistic mounts I seen. As realistic as some of the old really well done skin mounts. Guy does some really amazing work.