Idea here, looking for input!

appstlhd

2 hours ago, ILIKEBIGBAITS said:

ok someone needs to make a bass fishing anime.  Lake biwa legends

Could also have a variety of international anglers and fisheries from Europe, North Africa, south Africa, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Hawaii ETC. there’s so many communities of bass angler world wide we don’t get to interact with due to language barrier and geography and bass fisheries that we don’t even know about!

On 3/19/2024 at 6:33 PM, appstlhd said:

So, the way I understand it, Yuki Ito, the founder of Megabass, brought Megabass to the U.S. by challenging tackle shop owners to a fishing duel. It just seems like such an amazing story, and I think it'd be really cool to tell it in an anime.  There's a surprising lack of fishing themed animes, there are definitely some that involve fishing, but only one that I know of that is centered around fishing. (Tsuritama and it's fantastic). Anyone else think this would be a cool idea? I have no clue about any way to bring it about in any form whatsoever, but I still think it'd be really cool to see. Lemme know what yall think?

Thanks OP, I’m not a huge anime person (aside from One Punch Man) but I actually really enjoyed this show. You can tell the writers are fisherman and pay a lot of attention to specific techniques and are huge shimano fans. An anime specific to swimbait fishing would be dope! Haru was a little whiny but I liked the story line and how detailed it was around fishing. Imagine an animated version of Yuko Ito going to battle with Mickey Ellis, I’d watch those for sure lol!